Programming Note...
-
For those who don't have Peacock, and are unwilling to go the pay-per-view route $5.99 to NBC (I'm not) to see the Chiefs- Dolphins game in real time... Assuming you have NFL Network, they're rebroadcasting the game at 12 Midnight EST.
I'll watch some of the froze bowl Sunday afternoon. Now if you lived in the area and wanted to freeze your ass of in -20 wind chill, seats on NFL ticket exchange can be had for as little as $20.
Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.
Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.
We'll have seen all the highlights and known the score by Monday. In fact, I'll watch them tomorrow morning.
-
For those who don't have Peacock, and are unwilling to go the pay-per-view route $5.99 to NBC (I'm not) to see the Chiefs- Dolphins game in real time... Assuming you have NFL Network, they're rebroadcasting the game at 12 Midnight EST.
I'll watch some of the froze bowl Sunday afternoon. Now if you lived in the area and wanted to freeze your ass of in -20 wind chill, seats on NFL ticket exchange can be had for as little as $20.
Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.
Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.
Steelers / Bills moved to Monday.
-
Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.
So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend? I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season. I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.
So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend? I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season. I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.
we signed up early and got the ticket for 179
-
So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend? I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season. I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.
we signed up early and got the ticket for 179
we signed up early and got the ticket for 179
You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early? That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.
I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.
-
we signed up early and got the ticket for 179
You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early? That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.
I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.
You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early? That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.
I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.
ya i had to double check with the wifey, But ya, Did you tell them you were a Browns fan ?
-
You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early? That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.
I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.
ya i had to double check with the wifey, But ya, Did you tell them you were a Browns fan ?
-
-
I have no interest in watching any game if the browns lose.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login