Skip to content

Programming Note...

The Browns Board
15 6 634
  • @texasag1969 said:

    Froze bowl postponed to Monday @ 4:00pm.

    So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend?  I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season.  I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.  

    @flugel said:

    So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend?  I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season.  I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.  

    we signed up early and got the ticket for 179

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    So, what fans are they gonna screw next weekend?  I've already paid over $500 for the ticket on YouTube during the regular season.  I loved their "hey you get $20 off for signing-up today!" Before I could even say "that's wonderful" - they added it right back in telling me it's the tax the purchaser needs to pay.  

    we signed up early and got the ticket for 179

    @syd said:

    we signed up early and got the ticket for 179

    You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early?   That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.  

    I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.

  • @syd said:

    we signed up early and got the ticket for 179

    You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early?   That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.  

    I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.

    @flugel said:

    You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early?   That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.  

    I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.

    ya i had to double check with the wifey, But ya, Did you tell them you were a Browns fan ?

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    You're telling me they gave you over $300 off for signing up early?   That's either a typo or you give better head than Linda Lovelace.  

    I paid on July 15th when they offered $20.00 off for early sign-ups; so they gave me the price of $489.00. When they added in taxes/etc - the final charge became $496.68.

    ya i had to double check with the wifey, But ya, Did you tell them you were a Browns fan ?

    @syd said:

    ya i had to double check with the wifey, But ya, Did you tell them you were a Browns fan ?

    ? Thanks for double-checking Syd!  I probably should have told them I was a Browns fan and got the sympathy discount.  That's genius on your part.  

  • I almost forgot - SAY NO TO PEACOCK!

  • I almost forgot - SAY NO TO PEACOCK!

    @flugel said:

    I almost forgot - SAY NO TO PEACOCK!

    to late for that. I signed up to watch the world rugby games and forgot to cancel

  • sydS syd

    @flugel said:

    I almost forgot - SAY NO TO PEACOCK!

    to late for that. I signed up to watch the world rugby games and forgot to cancel

    @syd said:

    to late for that. I signed up to watch the world rugby games and forgot to cancel

    ? There's a 0% chance of you ever being boring in here.

  • damnit keep your fingers crossed we do not lose power. Instead of a snow event we are getting freaking ice

  • I have no interest in watching any game if the browns lose.

  • I have no interest in watching any game if the browns lose.

    @bbedward said:

    I have no interest in watching any game if the browns lose.

    try to jinx much ?