Browns 2024 Unrestricted Free Agents
-
LB Matthew Adams
P Corey Bojorquez
TE Harrison Bryant
OT Geron Christian
OL Michael Dunn
DT Jordan Elliott
QB Joe Flacco
CB Michael Ford
WR Jakeem Grant
WR Marquise Goodwin
S Kahlef Hailassie
S Duron Harmon
C Nick Harris
DT Shelby Harris
RB Kareem Hunt
DT Maurice Hurst
LB Jordan Kunaszyk
S Rodney McLeod
LB Jacob Phillips
WR James Proche
DE Za'Darius Smith
LB Sione Takitaki
LB Anthony Walker Jr.
From the above, who should the Browns re-sign?
-
I'd concentrate on the OLine/DLine, and probably Bojorquez.
-
Za'Darius Smith, Maurice Hurst, Anthony Walker.
There are other guys that played ok for us, like Harrison Bryant, Takitaki, Jacob Philips, etc....but, that's up to the team to either improve upon or keep as the depth you're going to need to get through a 17+ game schedule.
We need LB'er, and more speed in the secondary. We've got to figure out how to block for running & passing.
-
Morning,
Welcome to 13M over the cap without signing any FA on above list.. https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/cleveland-browns
Browns 2024 FA's.. https://overthecap.com/free-agency/cleveland-browns
Not certain we can obtain D. Smith at 11M, when Obo was playing healthy
AB needs to get his stubborn head on the Inside Mike Linebacker market. Paying punters off the street more $$ than Walker to retain Tickie Taki for more? Fold your tent & move on Berry.. JOK needs a new ball hawking partner
Match offer sheets to retain K. Hunt & Mo Hurst
*M. Dunn vs Wypler
S. Harris vs J. Elliott
Again Berry's guardrails, don't like to pay backup depth FA $$
so no silver bullet answers from this post
-
LB Matthew Adams
P Corey Bojorquez
TE Harrison Bryant
OT Geron Christian
OL Michael Dunn
DT Jordan Elliott
QB Joe Flacco
CB Michael Ford
WR Jakeem Grant
WR Marquise Goodwin
S Kahlef Hailassie
S Duron Harmon
C Nick Harris
DT Shelby Harris
RB Kareem Hunt
DT Maurice Hurst
LB Jordan Kunaszyk
S Rodney McLeod
LB Jacob Phillips
WR James Proche
DE Za'Darius Smith
LB Sione Takitaki
LB Anthony Walker Jr.
From the above, who should the Browns re-sign?
-
Morning,
Welcome to 13M over the cap without signing any FA on above list.. https://overthecap.com/salary-cap/cleveland-browns
Browns 2024 FA's.. https://overthecap.com/free-agency/cleveland-browns
Not certain we can obtain D. Smith at 11M, when Obo was playing healthy
AB needs to get his stubborn head on the Inside Mike Linebacker market. Paying punters off the street more $$ than Walker to retain Tickie Taki for more? Fold your tent & move on Berry.. JOK needs a new ball hawking partner
Match offer sheets to retain K. Hunt & Mo Hurst
*M. Dunn vs Wypler
S. Harris vs J. Elliott
Again Berry's guardrails, don't like to pay backup depth FA $$
so no silver bullet answers from this post
AB needs to get his stubborn head on the Inside Mike Linebacker market. Paying punters off the street more $$ than Walker to retain Tickie Taki for more? Fold your tent & move on Berry.. JOK needs a new ball hawking partner
so no silver bullet answers from this post
I tend to agree here. There's a lot to like about Berry, but our LB situation has been sub par for a long long time.
I'm not sure if it's due to the NFL increase to 4 & 5 WR sets, or a shift in philosophy with CLE. It just seems JOK is the only one making plays from the LB spot consistently.
Takitaki has been ok with an occasional splash play. Walker is a decent tackler, calls the signals. But they generally lack speed and the DBs make most of the tackles.
-
Maybe Dunn
McLeod, Mo and AWalk all depending on health
Bojorquez
Harmon and Taki struggled bad yesterday. Zadarius is playing on the back 9 and can see the club house.
Newsome working over top that pick yesterday like a douche bag still sticks in my mind.
-
Whatever I say is going to piss people off, I'm still fuming from yesterday's game.
I say let them all walk. And I will go as far to say they should move on from all injury prone players including Hospital Ward and Garrett with the shoulder that is his fault because he can't handle a performance car. They need to start looking towards the future and start drafting replacements for some of these players. How many picks did they give for Watson?
-
Whatever I say is going to piss people off, I'm still fuming from yesterday's game.
I say let them all walk. And I will go as far to say they should move on from all injury prone players including Hospital Ward and Garrett with the shoulder that is his fault because he can't handle a performance car. They need to start looking towards the future and start drafting replacements for some of these players. How many picks did they give for Watson?
Whatever I say is going to piss people off, I'm still fuming from yesterday's game.
I say let them all walk. And I will go as far to say they should move on from all injury prone players including Hospital Ward and Garrett with the shoulder that is his fault because he can't handle a performance car. They need to start looking towards the future and start drafting replacements for some of these players. How many picks did they give for Watson?
We are certainly not in a stage to trade our stars to enter a rebuild, maybe in 2-3 years. That would definitely be an over-reaction, but I ain’t mad at ya.
It was a fun year, sad end - it is what it is.
-
Whatever I say is going to piss people off, I'm still fuming from yesterday's game.
I say let them all walk. And I will go as far to say they should move on from all injury prone players including Hospital Ward and Garrett with the shoulder that is his fault because he can't handle a performance car. They need to start looking towards the future and start drafting replacements for some of these players. How many picks did they give for Watson?
Whatever I say is going to piss people off, I'm still fuming from yesterday's game.
I say let them all walk. And I will go as far to say they should move on from all injury prone players including Hospital Ward and Garrett with the shoulder that is his fault because he can't handle a performance car. They need to start looking towards the future and start drafting replacements for some of these players. How many picks did they give for Watson?
And with that, Neo wins today's "En Fuego Take!" o' the day!
-
Maybe Dunn
McLeod, Mo and AWalk all depending on health
Bojorquez
Harmon and Taki struggled bad yesterday. Zadarius is playing on the back 9 and can see the club house.
Newsome working over top that pick yesterday like a douche bag still sticks in my mind.
Maybe Dunn
McLeod, Mo and AWalk all depending on health
Bojorquez
Harmon and Taki struggled bad yesterday. Zadarius is playing on the back 9 and can see the club house.
Newsome working over top that pick yesterday like a douche bag still sticks in my mind.
What? Newsome was on fire yesterday.................................................if you count getting burned constantly as being on fire.??
-
Whatever I say is going to piss people off, I'm still fuming from yesterday's game.
I say let them all walk. And I will go as far to say they should move on from all injury prone players including Hospital Ward and Garrett with the shoulder that is his fault because he can't handle a performance car. They need to start looking towards the future and start drafting replacements for some of these players. How many picks did they give for Watson?
And with that, Neo wins today's "En Fuego Take!" o' the day!
And with that, Neo wins today's "En Fuego Take!" o' the day!
Am I wrong about Garrett or Ward?
Garrett looks like for the most part he pulled a Houdini act for the last part of the season, and Ward seems he's going to be a regular on IR for the rest of his career. If Garrett's shoulder is to blame, isn't he kinda in the same boat as Watson?
-
And with that, Neo wins today's "En Fuego Take!" o' the day!
Am I wrong about Garrett or Ward?
Garrett looks like for the most part he pulled a Houdini act for the last part of the season, and Ward seems he's going to be a regular on IR for the rest of his career. If Garrett's shoulder is to blame, isn't he kinda in the same boat as Watson?
Am I wrong about Garrett or Ward?
Garrett looks like for the most part he pulled a Houdini act for the last part of the season, and Ward seems he's going to be a regular on IR for the rest of his career. If Garrett's shoulder is to blame, isn't he kinda in the same boat as Watson?
I would say wrong about both of them yes. Garrett is kinda obvious, he will likely be voted DPOY for good reason.
Ward has an injury bug, but it’s hard to get that level of talent at CB.
Either way we are not in a good position to trade away all of our star power and enter a rebuild - that would be pretty ludicrous given where our roster is at right now.
-
And with that, Neo wins today's "En Fuego Take!" o' the day!
Am I wrong about Garrett or Ward?
Garrett looks like for the most part he pulled a Houdini act for the last part of the season, and Ward seems he's going to be a regular on IR for the rest of his career. If Garrett's shoulder is to blame, isn't he kinda in the same boat as Watson?
Am I wrong about Garrett or Ward?
Garrett looks like for the most part he pulled a Houdini act for the last part of the season, and Ward seems he's going to be a regular on IR for the rest of his career. If Garrett's shoulder is to blame, isn't he kinda in the same boat as Watson?
Watson's shoulder injury was a serious one that required surgery... I don't think Garrett's will as far as I know, possibly more of a therapy and rest situation.
Ward is Ward. He's an excellent CB that we can count on for roughly 75% of the season, every season.
-
Am I wrong about Garrett or Ward?
Garrett looks like for the most part he pulled a Houdini act for the last part of the season, and Ward seems he's going to be a regular on IR for the rest of his career. If Garrett's shoulder is to blame, isn't he kinda in the same boat as Watson?
Watson's shoulder injury was a serious one that required surgery... I don't think Garrett's will as far as I know, possibly more of a therapy and rest situation.
Ward is Ward. He's an excellent CB that we can count on for roughly 75% of the season, every season.
Watson's shoulder injury was a serious one that required surgery... I don't think Garrett's will as far as I know, possibly more of a therapy and rest situation.
Ward is Ward. He's an excellent CB that we can count on for roughly 75% of the season, every season.
I'm taking an indefinite break from this place and from football in general. This team needs a lot of work if they want to win the division and some luck with players coming off injuries. Chubb is the one that concerns me the most. Going to be hard to replace his production and value.
-
Watson's shoulder injury was a serious one that required surgery... I don't think Garrett's will as far as I know, possibly more of a therapy and rest situation.
Ward is Ward. He's an excellent CB that we can count on for roughly 75% of the season, every season.
I'm taking an indefinite break from this place and from football in general. This team needs a lot of work if they want to win the division and some luck with players coming off injuries. Chubb is the one that concerns me the most. Going to be hard to replace his production and value.
-
Am I wrong about Garrett or Ward?
Garrett looks like for the most part he pulled a Houdini act for the last part of the season, and Ward seems he's going to be a regular on IR for the rest of his career. If Garrett's shoulder is to blame, isn't he kinda in the same boat as Watson?
I would say wrong about both of them yes. Garrett is kinda obvious, he will likely be voted DPOY for good reason.
Ward has an injury bug, but it’s hard to get that level of talent at CB.
Either way we are not in a good position to trade away all of our star power and enter a rebuild - that would be pretty ludicrous given where our roster is at right now.
I would say wrong about both of them yes. Garrett is kinda obvious, he will likely be voted DPOY for good reason.
Ward has an injury bug, but it’s hard to get that level of talent at CB.
Either way we are not in a good position to trade away all of our star power and enter a rebuild - that would be pretty ludicrous given where our roster is at right now.
Do you really think he should be defensive player of the year? I know everyone wants their guy to win this sort of stuff, it's natural but outside of the PFF "win rate" narrative and the Browns being a bit of a darling I don't think he should win. The dude kind of disappeared since November. I also fully acknowledge he's elite and he disrupts the game but I don't feel like you can disappear on the stat sheet like he did for that stretch of time and win. He's lucky they vote before the playoffs. Stallion of a player, not DPOY but you know who I think should win sooooo. ?
To the board - Sorry about the season fellas. I didn't want the Browns to win but I'd be a liar if I said I wouldn't be happy for some of you here if they made a run. I've got some great buddies who are diehard Browns fans too. Unfortunately I think Watson in more ways than one keeps you from building something truly great on a consistent basis. Albatross contract and all those picks.
Go Steelers! ?
️?
-
LB Matthew Adams
P Corey Bojorquez
TE Harrison Bryant
OT Geron Christian
OL Michael Dunn
DT Jordan Elliott
QB Joe Flacco
CB Michael Ford
WR Jakeem Grant
WR Marquise Goodwin
S Kahlef Hailassie
S Duron Harmon
C Nick Harris
DT Shelby Harris
RB Kareem Hunt
DT Maurice Hurst
LB Jordan Kunaszyk
S Rodney McLeod
LB Jacob Phillips
WR James Proche
DE Za'Darius Smith
LB Sione Takitaki
LB Anthony Walker Jr.
From the above, who should the Browns re-sign?
P Corey Bojorquez
TE Harrison Bryant
OL Michael Dunn
DT Jordan Elliott
WR Marquise Goodwin
DT Shelby Harris
DT Maurice Hurst
LB Jacob Phillips
DE Za'Darius Smith
LB Sione Takitaki
LB Anthony Walker Jr.
From the above, who should the Browns re-sign?
I just deleted players from your list as shown about. There are a few guys I deleted but wouldn't mind if we signed them back...Proche might be an example of that. Bryant might be a guy I left on the list who won't get an offer.
-
-
Watson's shoulder injury was a serious one that required surgery... I don't think Garrett's will as far as I know, possibly more of a therapy and rest situation.
Ward is Ward. He's an excellent CB that we can count on for roughly 75% of the season, every season.
I'm taking an indefinite break from this place and from football in general. This team needs a lot of work if they want to win the division and some luck with players coming off injuries. Chubb is the one that concerns me the most. Going to be hard to replace his production and value.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login