Skip to content

I just want to point out how stupid Mike Florio is

The Browns Board
32 9 1.8k
  • Smith was definately just using some dark humor to lighten delhomme up and ya florio is a real piece of work...but this team now boasts rip scherer as its qb coach does anyone here really wonder why delhomme has a problem?

    Unfortunately both DA and BQ are still recovering from the butchery of that idiot...😉

    R RedDawg wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Sounds like the new regime is changing everything about Quinn's footwork. I guess they had a lot to undo from the last QB coach?

    @gips said:

    Smith was definately just using some dark humor to lighten delhomme up and ya florio is a real piece of work...but this team now boasts rip scherer as its qb coach does anyone here really wonder why delhomme has a problem?

    Unfortunately both DA and BQ are still recovering from the butchery of that idiot... 😉

  • AdaM said:

    So you're justifying Florio being the worst NFL reporter because he started his own site... ?

    worst response. ever.

    What???? Dude WTF are you talking about? Im not even going to respond to that. You are not that dumb adam. I know you have it in ya. You have potential, now just tighten your chin strap and go in there and hit someone. Quit trying to impress everyone and have people think that you are cool on a message board.

    Talk some football. Every one of your posts are one line and always trying to make fun of someone. Im challenging you to talk some football adam. lets see what you got.

    Good luck

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @car-ramrod said:

    What???? Dude WTF are you talking about? Im not even going to respond to that. You are not that dumb adam. I know you have it in ya. You have potential, now just tighten your chin strap and go in there and hit someone. Quit trying to impress everyone and have people think that you are cool on a message board.

    Talk some football. Every one of your posts are one line and always trying to make fun of someone. Im challenging you to talk some football adam. lets see what you got.

    Good luck

    Hey ramrod

    As soon as you show pics of your hot girlfriend, on this site, then you can challenge aDam.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    What???? Dude WTF are you talking about? Im not even going to respond to that. You are not that dumb adam. I know you have it in ya. You have potential, now just tighten your chin strap and go in there and hit someone. Quit trying to impress everyone and have people think that you are cool on a message board.

    Talk some football. Every one of your posts are one line and always trying to make fun of someone. Im challenging you to talk some football adam. lets see what you got.

    Good luck

    Hey ramrod

    As soon as you show pics of your hot girlfriend, on this site, then you can challenge aDam.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @hammertime said:

    Hey ramrod

    As soon as you show pics of your hot girlfriend, on this site, then you can challenge aDam.

    I also brought my hot girlfriend to 3 games last year and tailgated 🙂

  • @hammertime said:

    Hey ramrod

    As soon as you show pics of your hot girlfriend, on this site, then you can challenge aDam.

    I also brought my hot girlfriend to 3 games last year and tailgated 🙂

    hammertimeH hammertime wrote on last edited by
    #14

    AdaM said:

    I also brought my hot girlfriend to 3 games last year and tailgated 🙂

    I should make at least a few this year. Looking forward to it.

  • razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    last year after the giants game I saw 3 sets of hot chick tits during the post game tailgate on dock 20. any of them your girl AdaM?

  • last year after the giants game I saw 3 sets of hot chick tits during the post game tailgate on dock 20. any of them your girl AdaM?

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @razor1414 said:

    last year after the giants game I saw 3 sets of hot chick tits during the post game tailgate on dock 20. any of them your girl AdaM?

    Na, we get the F out of dodge when the game's over. Way too long of a drive home to think about anything other than getting home.

    I'm going to wait a few games and make sure its actually worth buying tickets for, unlike last year, before I know which games we'll come to.

    See ya guys at the tailgate 🙂

  • razor1414R razor1414 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I hear ya. I have an hour and half drive myselft. but i figure, sit in the car not moving for and hour or fire up the grill again and have another beer while I wait.

  • chocoC choco wrote on last edited by
    #18

    woo hoo for intraweb stalkers!

  • I hear ya. I have an hour and half drive myselft. but i figure, sit in the car not moving for and hour or fire up the grill again and have another beer while I wait.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @razor1414 said:

    I hear ya. I have an hour and half drive myselft. but i figure, sit in the car not moving for and hour or fire up the grill again and have another beer while I wait.

    Park at the mall parking garage and you won't have to wait, maybe 15 mins at the most 😉

  • A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #20

    car ramrod

    I actually think it's YOU that doesn't get it. I understand that Florio does this for attention, but he is an asshat.

    Send him an email asking him what his opinion of the Steelers and roids in the 70's or the Steelers and HGH this decade. He'll dodge that and defend the Steelers all day long. If it were any other team and especially the Browns, Ravens or Bengals, he would eat that up.

    My point is that these guys simply think he is a tool and they are sort of tired of guys like him being considered media sources. A very high percentage of his rumors turn out to be complete BS and they wish more people would call him out.

    They said nothing of how "successful" he has been because of his site. They are just tired of his act and venting their frustrations. That's what message boards are for.

  • car ramrod

    I actually think it's YOU that doesn't get it. I understand that Florio does this for attention, but he is an asshat.

    Send him an email asking him what his opinion of the Steelers and roids in the 70's or the Steelers and HGH this decade. He'll dodge that and defend the Steelers all day long. If it were any other team and especially the Browns, Ravens or Bengals, he would eat that up.

    My point is that these guys simply think he is a tool and they are sort of tired of guys like him being considered media sources. A very high percentage of his rumors turn out to be complete BS and they wish more people would call him out.

    They said nothing of how "successful" he has been because of his site. They are just tired of his act and venting their frustrations. That's what message boards are for.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @azbrowns said:

    car ramrod

    I actually think it's YOU that doesn't get it. I understand that Florio does this for attention, but he is an asshat.

    Send him an email asking him what his opinion of the Steelers and roids in the 70's or the Steelers and HGH this decade. He'll dodge that and defend the Steelers all day long. If it were any other team and especially the Browns, Ravens or Bengals, he would eat that up.

    My point is that these guys simply think he is a tool and they are sort of tired of guys like him being considered media sources. A very high percentage of his rumors turn out to be complete BS and they wish more people would call him out.

    They said nothing of how "successful" he has been because of his site. They are just tired of his act and venting their frustrations. That's what message boards are for.

    Hmmm.

    Go back and read my first post again AZ. I think that you are missing the point. Im voicing my opinion just like others and as "I" said "I" think that he is entertaining. I never said what kind of fan he is or Roids or asshat or whatever the hell you are saying. My point was that he is an asshat and the fans are still coming back for more and talking all this shit about him. THEY still come back just like I do and the reason, its entertaining, its something out of the ordinary and to be honest its hilarious sometimes.

    Thanks for sticking up for your teenage boy but my friend YOU still dont get what im saying.

    I told you its unpopular.

  • @azbrowns said:

    car ramrod

    I actually think it's YOU that doesn't get it. I understand that Florio does this for attention, but he is an asshat.

    Send him an email asking him what his opinion of the Steelers and roids in the 70's or the Steelers and HGH this decade. He'll dodge that and defend the Steelers all day long. If it were any other team and especially the Browns, Ravens or Bengals, he would eat that up.

    My point is that these guys simply think he is a tool and they are sort of tired of guys like him being considered media sources. A very high percentage of his rumors turn out to be complete BS and they wish more people would call him out.

    They said nothing of how "successful" he has been because of his site. They are just tired of his act and venting their frustrations. That's what message boards are for.

    Hmmm.

    Go back and read my first post again AZ. I think that you are missing the point. Im voicing my opinion just like others and as "I" said "I" think that he is entertaining. I never said what kind of fan he is or Roids or asshat or whatever the hell you are saying. My point was that he is an asshat and the fans are still coming back for more and talking all this shit about him. THEY still come back just like I do and the reason, its entertaining, its something out of the ordinary and to be honest its hilarious sometimes.

    Thanks for sticking up for your teenage boy but my friend YOU still dont get what im saying.

    I told you its unpopular.

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @car-ramrod said:

    Hmmm.

    Go back and read my first post again AZ. I think that you are missing the point. Im voicing my opinion just like others and as "I" said "I" think that he is entertaining. I never said what kind of fan he is or Roids or asshat or whatever the hell you are saying. My point was that he is an asshat and the fans are still coming back for more and talking all this shit about him. THEY still come back just like I do and the reason, its entertaining, its something out of the ordinary and to be honest its hilarious sometimes.

    Thanks for sticking up for your teenage boy but my friend YOU still dont get what im saying.

    I told you its unpopular.

    Send me a post card from your dream world please.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Hmmm.

    Go back and read my first post again AZ. I think that you are missing the point. Im voicing my opinion just like others and as "I" said "I" think that he is entertaining. I never said what kind of fan he is or Roids or asshat or whatever the hell you are saying. My point was that he is an asshat and the fans are still coming back for more and talking all this shit about him. THEY still come back just like I do and the reason, its entertaining, its something out of the ordinary and to be honest its hilarious sometimes.

    Thanks for sticking up for your teenage boy but my friend YOU still dont get what im saying.

    I told you its unpopular.

    Send me a post card from your dream world please.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #23

    AdaM said:

    Send me a post card from your dream world please.

    Your the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  • AdaM said:

    Send me a post card from your dream world please.

    Your the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @car-ramrod said:

    Your the man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    no, YOU ARE

  • @azbrowns said:

    car ramrod

    I actually think it's YOU that doesn't get it. I understand that Florio does this for attention, but he is an asshat.

    Send him an email asking him what his opinion of the Steelers and roids in the 70's or the Steelers and HGH this decade. He'll dodge that and defend the Steelers all day long. If it were any other team and especially the Browns, Ravens or Bengals, he would eat that up.

    My point is that these guys simply think he is a tool and they are sort of tired of guys like him being considered media sources. A very high percentage of his rumors turn out to be complete BS and they wish more people would call him out.

    They said nothing of how "successful" he has been because of his site. They are just tired of his act and venting their frustrations. That's what message boards are for.

    Hmmm.

    Go back and read my first post again AZ. I think that you are missing the point. Im voicing my opinion just like others and as "I" said "I" think that he is entertaining. I never said what kind of fan he is or Roids or asshat or whatever the hell you are saying. My point was that he is an asshat and the fans are still coming back for more and talking all this shit about him. THEY still come back just like I do and the reason, its entertaining, its something out of the ordinary and to be honest its hilarious sometimes.

    Thanks for sticking up for your teenage boy but my friend YOU still dont get what im saying.

    I told you its unpopular.

    A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @car-ramrod said:

    Hmmm.

    Go back and read my first post again AZ. I think that you are missing the point. Im voicing my opinion just like others and as "I" said "I" think that he is entertaining. I never said what kind of fan he is or Roids or asshat or whatever the hell you are saying. My point was that he is an asshat and the fans are still coming back for more and talking all this shit about him. THEY still come back just like I do and the reason, its entertaining, its something out of the ordinary and to be honest its hilarious sometimes.

    Thanks for sticking up for your teenage boy but my friend YOU still dont get what im saying.

    I told you its unpopular.

    Fans are going back to his site for rumors, not his humor or opinion. Most people don't give a shit about Mike Florio's commentary. His "humor" is why I check his site once or twice in the offseason rainstead of the once or twice a week like I did pre-2005.

    He obviously has done quite well for himself, but so have a lot of journalists, athletes and entertainers that suck.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Hmmm.

    Go back and read my first post again AZ. I think that you are missing the point. Im voicing my opinion just like others and as "I" said "I" think that he is entertaining. I never said what kind of fan he is or Roids or asshat or whatever the hell you are saying. My point was that he is an asshat and the fans are still coming back for more and talking all this shit about him. THEY still come back just like I do and the reason, its entertaining, its something out of the ordinary and to be honest its hilarious sometimes.

    Thanks for sticking up for your teenage boy but my friend YOU still dont get what im saying.

    I told you its unpopular.

    Fans are going back to his site for rumors, not his humor or opinion. Most people don't give a shit about Mike Florio's commentary. His "humor" is why I check his site once or twice in the offseason rainstead of the once or twice a week like I did pre-2005.

    He obviously has done quite well for himself, but so have a lot of journalists, athletes and entertainers that suck.

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @azbrowns said:

    Fans are going back to his site for rumors, not his humor or opinion. Most people don't give a shit about Mike Florio's commentary. His "humor" is why I check his site once or twice in the offseason rainstead of the once or twice a week like I did pre-2005.

    He obviously has done quite well for himself, but so have a lot of journalists, athletes and entertainers that suck.

    Ok, thanks for letting me know that. I really appreciate it.

  • @azbrowns said:

    Fans are going back to his site for rumors, not his humor or opinion. Most people don't give a shit about Mike Florio's commentary. His "humor" is why I check his site once or twice in the offseason rainstead of the once or twice a week like I did pre-2005.

    He obviously has done quite well for himself, but so have a lot of journalists, athletes and entertainers that suck.

    Ok, thanks for letting me know that. I really appreciate it.

    A AZBrowns wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @car-ramrod said:

    Ok, thanks for letting me know that. I really appreciate it.

    You're welcome

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Ok, thanks for letting me know that. I really appreciate it.

    You're welcome

    C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @azbrowns said:

    You're welcome

    LMAO

  • @azbrowns said:

    You're welcome

    LMAO

    ? AdaM wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @car-ramrod said:

    LMAO

    Any sign of weakness is fair game on the browns board...

  • C car ramrod wrote on last edited by
    #30

    This board does the your you're too. My god its a football message board. Well you will have to correct me everytime because I be stupid.