The season is over , I am a ape man
-
-
Loved this band!!!!! Sunny Afternoon is still on of my all time faves!
LOL telling tales of drunkenness and cruelty
-
Loved this band!!!!! Sunny Afternoon is still on of my all time faves!
A cracking tune and a fav of mine anorl, Waterloo sunset runs it close.
-
I just knew there's a reason why I liked your stuff ! Oh yes, The KINKS ..... among others. BEST generation of music. .... bar nome !
I always liked Celluloid Heroes by the Kinks... Its a great tune and I love Father Christmas.. Shades of 70's punk in that song. It came out in 77 when Punk was nearing its peak.....
-
-
Browns season ... kinda works for Baker Mayfield too
-
-
-
Loved this band!!!!! Sunny Afternoon is still on of my all time faves!
A cracking tune and a fav of mine anorl, Waterloo sunset runs it close.
A cracking tune that
needs a rebirth from it's 1978 vinyl version..
Thank goodness player prop betting came along ?
Who out there remembers this release ?
-
I’m lovin this thread. Thanks Syd.
-
I’m lovin this thread. Thanks Syd.
That's syd, he comes up with some *Gems* go for it syd !
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login