Skip to content

◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎

The Browns Board
203 16 7.5k 1
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Detroit is attempting to win their first road playoff game since 1957.

    Where and who did they beat in 1957, you ask?

    They beat the 49ers in San Francisco. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    The Flock 31    KC 24

     49'ers  27   Lions  20

    but, Roquan Smith.. keep talkin'

  • Definitely rooting for the Chiefs over the Ravens... obviously I don't want a rival going to the Super Bowl, and I'm thoroughly enjoying fragile men losing their shit because Taylor Swift gets about a minute total of air time during Chiefs games. ?

    And of course, rooting for the Lions as the great underdog story, plus they have a local kid (DE John Cominsky, from Barberton). 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

     ?

    And of course, rooting for the Lions as the great underdog story, plus they have a local kid (DE John Cominsky, from Barberton). 

    And of course an Aggie as HC, another as DC and a WR (Josh Reynolds).? 

    tia wanted to know.??

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    After the Chiefs lost back to back weeks against the Packers and Bills, I was thinking not their year.

    At the moment, that TD drive has me thinking otherwise...

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    ACC country..

    AFCN didn't need WR Zay Flowers being the 3rd WR off the board, falling into the Rats lap at pick #22 ?

    7 - 7

  • A AP1

    After the Chiefs lost back to back weeks against the Packers and Bills, I was thinking not their year.

    At the moment, that TD drive has me thinking otherwise...

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    @ap1 said:

    After the Chiefs lost back to back weeks against the Packers and Bills, I was thinking not their year.

    At the moment, that TD drive has me thinking otherwise...

    They got hot at the perfect time

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Man oh man I want the Chiefs to ruin the Ravens season in front of their own fans. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73

    download.jpg.66e7ea17196d152682495896b509b10e.jpg  No way, Andy Reid ever runs a brotherly shove with a billion $$ Homo ?

    KC 14 - 7

  • Man oh man I want the Chiefs to ruin the Ravens season in front of their own fans. 

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Man oh man I want the Chiefs to ruin the Ravens season in front of their own fans. 

    And they just might do it  now.    14-7  and counting ?

  • ~     The  AFC / NFC  CHAMPIONSHIP  GAMES   ◆    Sunday  January 28, 2024   ◆   Let the best teams win !  

    SUNDAY'S GAMES

    All times ET

    Chiefs @ Ravens (3 p.m., CBS)

    Point spread: Ravens -4 (Ravens favored to win by more than 4 points; otherwise, Chiefs cover)
    Moneyline: Ravens -209 favorites to win (bet $10 to win $14.78 total); Chiefs +173 underdogs to win (bet $10 to win $27.30 total)
    Total: 44.5 points scored by both teams combined

    ●~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

    Lions @ 49ers (6:30 p.m., FOX and FOX Sports App)

    Point spread: 49ers -7.5 (49ers favored to win by more than 7.5 points; otherwise, Lions cover)
    Moneyline: 49ers -351 favorites to win (bet $10 to win $12.85 total); Lions +276 underdogs to win (bet $10 to win $37.60 total)
    Total: 52 points scored by both teams combined

    ~     Good luck everyone !    ◆    And enjoy your Sunday  afternoon  -and-  evening.     😁

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    ~     The  AFC / NFC  CHAMPIONSHIP  GAMES   ◆    Sunday  January 28, 2024   ◆   Let the best teams win !  

    SUNDAY'S GAMES

    All times ET

    Chiefs @ Ravens (3 p.m., CBS)

    Point spread: Ravens -4 (Ravens favored to win by more than 4 points; otherwise, Chiefs cover)
    Moneyline: Ravens -209 favorites to win (bet $10 to win $14.78 total); Chiefs +173 underdogs to win (bet $10 to win $27.30 total)
    Total: 44.5 points scored by both teams combined

    ●~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎~~~~~~~~~~▪︎

    Lions @ 49ers (6:30 p.m., FOX and FOX Sports App)

    Point spread: 49ers -7.5 (49ers favored to win by more than 7.5 points; otherwise, Lions cover)
    Moneyline: 49ers -351 favorites to win (bet $10 to win $12.85 total); Lions +276 underdogs to win (bet $10 to win $37.60 total)
    Total: 52 points scored by both teams combined

    ~     Good luck everyone !    ◆    And enjoy your Sunday  afternoon  -and-  evening.     😁

    I think the  KC -4  should be easy to hit  same for  OVER  44.5 .

    Now the  SF -7½  and   OVER  52  I'm not 100%  sold .... yet.    Right now  I'm  leaning  DET +7½   and  UNDER  52 !     Let's see if i get burned on the  UNDER ....  we'll see.    😮

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    Crap KC.  B to B  holding !

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by

    A money kicker !    Eight. 50+ in a row.     KC  17 - 7.

  • A money kicker !    Eight. 50+ in a row.     KC  17 - 7.

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    A money kicker !    Eight. 50+ in a row.     KC  17 - 7.

    He even puts a little slice on it the ball that drives it back in.

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    This game is a perfect example of how much of a craps shoot the NFL Draft really is.

    Mahomes was the 10th player selected overall in 2017. Miles Garrett was #1, Christian McCaffrey #2, DeShaun Watson #12.

    Baker was the #1 pick in 2018. Lamar Jackson #32.

    Am I lamenting the Browns not picking Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson? No. I'm thankful for the guys that have helped the Browns become a playoff team two of the last four seasons.

    But the trajectory of the franchise the last half decade would be different if that little instinct the Player/Personnel and Scouting Department saw or felt about certain players was better.

  • Crap KC.  B to B  holding !

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @mjp28 said:

    Crap KC.  B to B  holding !

    One was total BS

  • A AP1

    This game is a perfect example of how much of a craps shoot the NFL Draft really is.

    Mahomes was the 10th player selected overall in 2017. Miles Garrett was #1, Christian McCaffrey #2, DeShaun Watson #12.

    Baker was the #1 pick in 2018. Lamar Jackson #32.

    Am I lamenting the Browns not picking Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson? No. I'm thankful for the guys that have helped the Browns become a playoff team two of the last four seasons.

    But the trajectory of the franchise the last half decade would be different if that little instinct the Player/Personnel and Scouting Department saw or felt about certain players was better.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by

    @ap1 said:

    This game is a perfect example of how much of a craps shoot the NFL Draft really is.

    Mahomes was the 10th player selected overall in 2017. Miles Garrett was #1, Christian McCaffrey #2, DeShaun Watson #12.

    Baker was the #1 pick in 2018. Lamar Jackson #32.

    Am I lamenting the Browns not picking Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson? No. I'm thankful for the guys that have helped the Browns become a playoff team two of the last four seasons.

    But the trajectory of the franchise the last half decade would be different if that little instinct the Player/Personnel and Scouting Department saw or felt about certain players was better.

    It’s a combo of many things. But Mahomes going to Andy Reid was a Great fit. As for Lamar, he’s a great athlete playing Qb. He is not a great QB. 

  • @ap1 said:

    This game is a perfect example of how much of a craps shoot the NFL Draft really is.

    Mahomes was the 10th player selected overall in 2017. Miles Garrett was #1, Christian McCaffrey #2, DeShaun Watson #12.

    Baker was the #1 pick in 2018. Lamar Jackson #32.

    Am I lamenting the Browns not picking Patrick Mahomes or Lamar Jackson? No. I'm thankful for the guys that have helped the Browns become a playoff team two of the last four seasons.

    But the trajectory of the franchise the last half decade would be different if that little instinct the Player/Personnel and Scouting Department saw or felt about certain players was better.

    It’s a combo of many things. But Mahomes going to Andy Reid was a Great fit. As for Lamar, he’s a great athlete playing Qb. He is not a great QB. 

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    @browns149 said:

    It’s a combo of many things. But Mahomes going to Andy Reid was a Great fit. As for Lamar, he’s a great athlete playing Qb. He is not a great QB. 

    At this point I don't care how the players playing the positions get identified or classified, I just want the Browns to win.

    I'm sick and tired of watching many other franchises have success over multiple generations.

    As much as I respect the legacies of my Grandpa's Browns and my Dad's Browns, I want MY Browns and YOUR Browns to win. Now. I'm sick and tired of watching these games thinking, "Man, it'd be great to be a fan of one of the teams playing." Instead I hope the team I hate the most gets beat.

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by

    Can people enlighten me on why so many wanna change the maintain possession over the line touchback rule.

    IMO, you should hold on to the ball if you’re gonna reach for it. 

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    Clowney doing Clowney shit. 

    So awesome to see Zay Flowers fumble the ball a yard from the endzone on the same drive he got a taunting penalty. 

  • Clowney doing Clowney shit. 

    So awesome to see Zay Flowers fumble the ball a yard from the endzone on the same drive he got a taunting penalty. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by bbedward

    @dutch-oven said:

    Clowney doing Clowney shit. 

    So awesome to see Zay Flowers fumble the ball a yard from the endzone on the same drive he got a taunting penalty. 

    Holy F the ravens really are loving the personal fouls this game, they are all good calls too…

    Theyll still claim Mahomes and Swift bias though