◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎
-
There are still a few "games of interest" in this round.
GB / SF I normally like them both but will go slightly to. SF
HOU / BAL - Can they both lose, ahhh, HOU ?
TB / DET - I'm with DET ! All the way in.
●--> And finally KC / BUF. i'm hoping BUFFALO plays DETROIT in the "Dreamer's Bowl" If not Cleveland then. DET vs BUF in SB 58 ...... baby !
-
BAL 30, HOU 17
SF 34, GB 24
TB 27, DET 23
BUFF 28, KC 20
-
BAL 30, HOU 17
SF 34, GB 24
TB 27, DET 23
BUFF 28, KC 20
BAL 30, HOU 17
SF 34, GB 24
TB 27, DET 23
BUFF 28, KC 20
It's nice now you can pick anyone you want or like all the way to SB 58 .... with an eye on injuries & "who's hot".
▪︎-> My Dutch's picks if I remember was SF/CLE .... CLE. Well ½ right.
The Saturday & Sunday TV Games :
DIVISIONAL ROUND
Houston @ Baltimore Sat 1/20. <--▪︎. Eh ?
4:30 PM ET on ESPN/ABC Joe Buck, Troy AikmanGreen Bay @ San Francisco. Sat 1/20 <--▪︎ the PRIMETIME ● Saturday Night Football. Like the old - GB at SF contests
8:00 PM ET on FOX. Kevin Burkhardt, Greg OlsenSunday has the better PRIMETIME NFL Sunday lineup.Tampa Bay @ Detroit. Sun 1/21 <-▪︎ not bad.
3:00 PM ET. on NBC. Mike Tirico, Cris Collinsworth▪︎--> Kansas City @ Buffalo. Sun 1/21. <--▪︎ the NBC advertised PRIMETIME ● Sunday Night Football Game - Mahomes vs Allen.
6:30 PM ET. on CBS. Jim Nantz, Tony Romo -
Wish we were a part of it.
BAL 33, HOU 17
SF 24, GB 13
DET 23, TB 7
KC 20, BUF 17
---
I think pretty much every game is a blowout except KC/BUF
Obviously I would prefer the Houston upset, though. I just don't see it.
-
Despite Houston beating us, I'm definitely rooting for CJ Stroud the rest of the way.
Just a likable kid, and an ex-Buckeye, of course doesn't hurt.
-
-
Despite Houston beating us, I'm definitely rooting for CJ Stroud the rest of the way.
Just a likable kid, and an ex-Buckeye, of course doesn't hurt.
Despite Houston beating us, I'm definitely rooting for CJ Stroud the rest of the way.
Just a likable kid, and an ex-Buckeye, of course doesn't hurt.
Sure, no bad blood with Houston - I’d like em to make a fairy tale run. Don’t think it’ll happen but I wouldn’t hate it.
Id mostly love Baltimore to get bounced in their first game, which I am doubting quite a bit after seeing the beginning of this game.
-
-
This ravens pass rush looks like how I expected ours to look.
-
-
-
What a punt return.
looked like a flock of cold sideline special teams players, that thought staying in there lane was a good idea.. until returner, Runs straight at your punter
Stroud, Will Anderson, Tank Dell & LB Christian Harris, was a 3rd rounder... can get better quick, combining good drafts w/FA's
-
What a punt return.
looked like a flock of cold sideline special teams players, that thought staying in there lane was a good idea.. until returner, Runs straight at your punter
Stroud, Will Anderson, Tank Dell & LB Christian Harris, was a 3rd rounder... can get better quick, combining good drafts w/FA's
-
-
It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team.
Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.
-
-
Yea this is how I saw it going for the Texans, the chiefs will give BAL a better run for their money though.
-
-
Game over. Ravens dominate on both sides of the ball. Lamar's running was too much for the Texans.
-
Game over. Ravens dominate on both sides of the ball. Lamar's running was too much for the Texans.
Game over. Ravens dominate on both sides of the ball. Lamar's running was too much for the Texans.
That's not what Nickers says. ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login