◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎
-
I’d really like a lion-chiefs SB, but my money is on the 9ers (figuratively, I didn’t bet on those punks)
-
Eminem vs Taylor Swift
The thought of that makes my palms sweaty.
-
-
Holy shitballs, we have a 14-0 Lions lead!
Home teams not doing so swell today.
-
Eminem vs Taylor Swift
The thought of that makes my palms sweaty.
-
-
-
Sam LaPorta is the best rookie TE I've seen since Jeremy Shockey.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Obviously hindsight is 20/20, but man I would've kicked the FG. ASSuming the FG is good, that would've meant that over 1/2 of the 3rd quarter was for nothing as both teams scored 3.... advantage Lions.
I'm getting a bad feeling about this game from a Lion's POV.
-
-
-
Dan Campbell is quite the conundrum.
He looks like a meathead football guy, but he goes for every 4th down like some 28 year old analytics kid from Stanford.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login