Skip to content

◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎

The Browns Board
203 16 7.5k 1
  • Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team. 

    Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

  • Despite Houston beating us, I'm definitely rooting for CJ Stroud the rest of the way. 

    Just a likable kid, and an ex-Buckeye, of course doesn't hurt. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @dutch-oven said:

    Despite Houston beating us, I'm definitely rooting for CJ Stroud the rest of the way. 

    Just a likable kid, and an ex-Buckeye, of course doesn't hurt. 

    Sure, no bad blood with Houston - I’d like em to make a fairy tale run. Don’t think it’ll happen but I wouldn’t hate it.

    Id mostly love Baltimore to get bounced in their first game, which I am doubting quite a bit after seeing the beginning of this game.

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    What a punt return. 

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #11

    This ravens pass rush looks like how I expected ours to look.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #12

    I like  10 - 10  so far.

  • I like  10 - 10  so far.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mjp28 said:

    I like  10 - 10  so far.

    Crap-o.

  • A AP1

    What a punt return. 

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by gumby73
    #14

    @ap1 said:

    What a punt return. 

    looked like a flock of cold sideline special teams players, that thought staying in there lane was a good idea.. until returner, Runs straight at your punter 

                        Stroud, Will Anderson, Tank Dell & LB Christian Harris, was a 3rd rounder...  can get better quick, combining good drafts w/FA's  

  • @ap1 said:

    What a punt return. 

    looked like a flock of cold sideline special teams players, that thought staying in there lane was a good idea.. until returner, Runs straight at your punter 

                        Stroud, Will Anderson, Tank Dell & LB Christian Harris, was a 3rd rounder...  can get better quick, combining good drafts w/FA's  

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @gumby73 said:

    looked like a flock of cold sideline special teams players

    This was the first thing that popped into my head. 

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    we can't lineup legal. Young Tex, have 7 pre-snap penalties..  killers

    Lamar awoke 2nd half

      24-10 start 4th  

  • It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team. 

    Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @bob806 said:

    It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team. 

    Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

    ?Me too Bob!  Would someone please FREAKIN hire Mike McDonald as their next HC already?   Can I get a "Yamo be there" ?   I'd miss him about as my last case of poison ivy...

  • @bob806 said:

    It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team. 

    Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

    ?Me too Bob!  Would someone please FREAKIN hire Mike McDonald as their next HC already?   Can I get a "Yamo be there" ?   I'd miss him about as my last case of poison ivy...

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @flugel said:

     Would someone please FREAKIN hire Mike McDonald as their next HC already?     I'd miss him about as my last case of poison ivy...

    ? and take FA Patrick Queen w/him !

  • bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Yea this is how I saw it going for the Texans, the chiefs will give BAL a better run for their money though.

  • @flugel said:

     Would someone please FREAKIN hire Mike McDonald as their next HC already?     I'd miss him about as my last case of poison ivy...

    ? and take FA Patrick Queen w/him !

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @gumby73 said:

    ? and take FA Patrick Queen w/him !

    That too!

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Game over. Ravens dominate on both sides of the ball. Lamar's running was too much for the Texans.

  • Game over. Ravens dominate on both sides of the ball. Lamar's running was too much for the Texans.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #22

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Game over. Ravens dominate on both sides of the ball. Lamar's running was too much for the Texans.

    That's not what Nickers says.     ?

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #23

    Imagine that, a top tier defense made CJ Stroud look like a rookie. Who would've thought. 

  • N Neo

    Imagine that, a top tier defense made CJ Stroud look like a rookie. Who would've thought. 

    bbedwardB bbedward wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @neo said:

    Imagine that, a top tier defense made CJ Stroud look like a rookie. Who would've thought. 

    And Watson with a broken shoulder dicked this defense down.

  • @neo said:

    Imagine that, a top tier defense made CJ Stroud look like a rookie. Who would've thought. 

    And Watson with a broken shoulder dicked this defense down.

    N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @bbedward said:

    And Watson with a broken shoulder dicked this defense down.

    I was stupid enough to buy into the hype but I snapped out of it before the wild card game. I called it, I wasn't going to be let down by the Browns again but even I was surprised how early the game was over. 

    I was even giving Stefanski and Schwartz praise, saying they should all be coach of the year, but now that award should rightfully go to DeMeco Ryans. 

    Yes I bought into the hype, the number 1 defense, the talk about Schwartz, the resiliency the team, the Super Bowl talk, the Flacco mania, only to roll over like a rape victim to a rookie coach and rookie quarterback. The so-called number 1 defense looked like a wet paper bag. The team looked like it already had one foot in the off-season. How can you give Stef the coach of the year with that kind of game prep? All the stuff that got them there and they did none of it.

  • It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team. 

    Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #26

    @bob806 said:

    It still pains me to see this Baltimore Ratbirds team.    <--▪︎  😆

    Ratbirds D line absolutely dominating the Texans.

    Oh yes ......   my feelings exactly,  i was hoping somehow that HOU could hang with BAL at 10-17 i was hoping they could tie it but .......  nevermore  said the dirty black bird.

    Tonight i've got  SF  in two teams i like.   Nothing on totals today.  Enjoy the game !

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    SF 7-6  ..... wow.  Close game.