◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎
-
Its like the Lions came out of halftime and remembered they are the Detroit Lions.
Good lord, what an epic meltdown.
Those two field goals they thumbed their nose at would be nice right meow.
-
-
-
-
How do you go for it on 4th down in the championship game knowing at worst it would be a one score game with a FG but fuck yourself and make it a two score game with time winding down?
How do you go for it on 4th down in the championship game knowing at worst it would be a one score game but fuck yourself and make it a two score game with time winding down?
I'm just flabbergasted by the game decisions by Dan Campbell tonight.
It all started when they were up by 14, and instead of kicking a field goal, going up by THREE scores and putting a ton of pressure on the 49ers, they go for a 4th down, don't make it, and the 49ers instantly grab the momentum.
-
What an all-time bed shitting by the Lions. Dan Campbell put on a clinic of bad coaching in the 2nd half.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
After today, all I can say is, F THE RATURDS. ???????????????????
-
-
-
After today, all I can say is, F THE RATURDS. ???????????????????
I missed most of the Raturd game... Went to see My Brother in laws Grandson play a School of Rock gig.. They do a great job with that.. Wish I had ,had that kind of start when I was young... But proud to say I did it mostly on my own and having the guidence of the best guitar players in the city of Cleveland setting me on the right path...
-
-
What a shame.. A head coach too full of himself costs his team their first ever appearance in a Super bowl..
It's going to be interesting to see how the media spins this..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login