◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎
-
-
-
This is a great game
This is a great game
Wouldn't it be great to see the Packers win their first 2 playoff games without Aaron Rodgers?
-
Stef & Bill Musgrave have two GB playoff games to digest ?
Titled...."how good WR play designing, can get average WR's, so wide as$ open"
Kyle can't trust Purdy taking this to a game winning drive? Can He ?
-
-
-
-
Expected, but at least GB made it fun.
i really freaking hope the bills make it the distance in the AFC.
-
Stef & Bill Musgrave have two GB playoff games to digest ?
Titled...."how good WR play designing, can get average WR's, so wide as$ open"
Kyle can't trust Purdy taking this to a game winning drive? Can He ?
-
What a night tomorrow might even be better. Good evening everyone.
Tampa Bay @ Detroit. Sun 1/21
3:00 PM ET. on NBC. Mike Tirico, Cris CollinsworthKansas City @ Buffalo. Sun 1/21. <--▪︎ in PRIMETIME ..... Mahomes vs Allen, oh yeah !
6:30 PM ET. on CBS. Jim Nantz, Tony Romo -
What a night tomorrow might even be better. Good evening everyone.
Tampa Bay @ Detroit. Sun 1/21
3:00 PM ET. on NBC. Mike Tirico, Cris CollinsworthKansas City @ Buffalo. Sun 1/21. <--▪︎ in PRIMETIME ..... Mahomes vs Allen, oh yeah !
6:30 PM ET. on CBS. Jim Nantz, Tony RomoWhat a night tomorrow might even be better. Good evening everyone.
Tampa Bay @ Detroit. Sun 1/21
3:00 PM ET. on NBC. Mike Tirico, Cris CollinsworthKansas City @ Buffalo. Sun 1/21. <--▪︎ in PRIMETIME ..... Mahomes vs Allen, oh yeah !
6:30 PM ET. on CBS. Jim Nantz, Tony RomoI'd like to see Detroit and Buffalo both win today. That was a great game indeed by SF & GB. One ill-advised pass at the end made all the difference and the SF D players should have been yelling, "Get down fool!!"
-
Expected, but at least GB made it fun.
i really freaking hope the bills make it the distance in the AFC.
i really freaking hope the bills make it the distance in the AFC.
Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves.
The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field.
If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT.
Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.
-
i really freaking hope the bills make it the distance in the AFC.
Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves.
The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field.
If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT.
Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.
Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves.
The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field.
If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT.
Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
-
Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves.
The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field.
If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT.
Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
-
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..
-
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..
-
-
-
-
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login