◆2024 ◆ Kansas City Chiefs - versus - San Francisco 49ers ◆ SUPER BOWL LVIII on FEB. 11, 2024. <--▪︎
-
i really freaking hope the bills make it the distance in the AFC.
Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves.
The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field.
If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT.
Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.
Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves.
The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field.
If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT.
Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
-
Well I beg to differ. I never had any feelings towards the Bills at all, but last year they got on my nerves.
The NFL treated them differently than any other team, ever. Then they pissed & moaned about KC getting home field.
If there is any justice, this afternoon's game goes into OT and the Bills get beat by a KC TD & 2 point conversion, after the Bills score 1st in OT.
Damn, I don't like being bitter lol.
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
-
I don’t have any love for the Bills
I have much less love for the Chiefs and Ravens, though. I don’t wanna watch the Taylor Swift bowl.
My prediction would be Ravens-9ers though.
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..
-
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..
-
-
-
-
Yeah, Ratbirds looked very good yesterday. Niners, not so much but they got it done.
Maybe too early to tell, but how fortunate is Green Bay to have such great QB play for 30+ years? Love has really played well the 2nd half of the season.
I'm not a KC guy either, but I read where Andy Reid might be retiring. I can't help but to pull for the guy, he's one of the good ones.
I love Reid... But the Travis and Taylor saga I find worthless, Fluffy and distracting..
-
-
-
? Yeah, she was on a collision course for bedroom gymnastics with Billy Ray Cyrus or something just as silly... I hope Mrs Kelce is still married or she could end up being the next....
No Kelce's parents are divorced is my understanding... They stayed together until the Brothers finished school.. They had a marriage of convenience more or less...
-
GB game is far more interesting than the early game.
GB and Houston, two young teams that could be contenders perennially.
-
For your Playoff football schedule today: Divisional Round games on Sunday.
On a cold and blowing snow day here in NE Ohio, it's 22° here now in Boardman, Ohio. I hope you're keeping warm where ever you are .... even in Jax, FL or San Diego, CA.
All times Eastern .... everywhere !
Buccaneers at Lions
Sun., Jan. 21 | 3 p.m. | NBCPoint spread: Detroit comes into the game as 6 point favorites against Tampa Bay, according to the lines at SI Sportsbook.
Total: SI lists the over/under mark for the game at 49.5 points.
-
? Yeah, she was on a collision course for bedroom gymnastics with Billy Ray Cyrus or something just as silly... I hope Mrs Kelce is still married or she could end up being the next....
No Kelce's parents are divorced is my understanding... They stayed together until the Brothers finished school.. They had a marriage of convenience more or less...
-
And then finale at 6:30 pm to wrap up your Sunday of NFL Football.
- Chiefs at Bills. Sun., Jan. 21 | 6:30 p.m. | CBS
Point spread: Buffalo enters the game as 3 point favorite at home against Kansas City, according to the lines at SI Sportsbook.
Total: SI lists the over/under mark at 45.5 points for the game.
FPI prediction: Buffalo has a 57.1 percent chance to win the game, according to the power index projections, while Kansas City has the 42.9 percent shot to pull off the upset and advance to the AFC Championship Game.
-
-
-
Got a meat loaf in the fridge, will be throwing it in the oven at halftime, mjp.
Speaking of food, does the restaurant "Cherry's On Top Of The Mall" ring a bell to you?
-
Got a meat loaf in the fridge, will be throwing it in the oven at halftime, mjp.
Speaking of food, does the restaurant "Cherry's On Top Of The Mall" ring a bell to you?
Got a meat loaf in the fridge, will be throwing it in the oven at halftime, mjp.
Speaking of food, does the restaurant "Cherry's On Top Of The Mall" ring a bell to you?
I'll put up shortly what i've been enjoying.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
)