Ponder this...
-
and like I pointed out in the other thread, he took 7 shots downfield in game 1....so much for that offering lummy
I had no idea he was having that many injections ... I thought he developed normally.
-
@inspecta said:
Ohhh lumnuts.....now your only line of defense is telling people to fetch you coffee?that's for vegas.
my request to you was to google the words dink, dunk, and quinn
did you do it yet?
-
I've been busy all morning, but was wondering if someone could help me out? Has Quinn thrown any more TD passes today? ESPN's stat tracker must be down, because not even Wednesdays TD's were updated and they still show an error of 1 INT.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login