We're all rooting for the Lions, right?
-
So now you are admitting the “cheating” happened. That’s the first step
Second step is admitting they should vacate the games they cheated in prior to that run and then of course the resultant national title once those games are vacated. Be similar to LSU having to vacate (think forfeit) all those games under Les Miles at LSU. They now ALL count as loses.
Second step is admitting they should vacate the games they cheated in prior to that run and then of course the resultant national title once those games are vacated. Be similar to LSU having to vacate (think forfeit) all those games under Les Miles at LSU. They now ALL count as loses.
They should also be stripped of their nat'l championship title as well....
-
Second step is admitting they should vacate the games they cheated in prior to that run and then of course the resultant national title once those games are vacated. Be similar to LSU having to vacate (think forfeit) all those games under Les Miles at LSU. They now ALL count as loses.
They should also be stripped of their nat'l championship title as well....
-
-
Great catch!!... Things that make you go... "Hmmm"
Think of how many living rooms he told parents he would see their sons through the length of their scholarships. This advertisement is being brought to you by the NCAA College Football Transfer Portal and Ryan Day approves this message...
-
Great catch!!... Things that make you go... "Hmmm"
Think of how many living rooms he told parents he would see their sons through the length of their scholarships. This advertisement is being brought to you by the NCAA College Football Transfer Portal and Ryan Day approves this message...
Think of how many living rooms he told parents he would see their sons through the length of their scholarships. This advertisement is being brought to you by the NCAA College Football Transfer Portal and Ryan Day approves this message...
LOL yup... Disgusting on all fronts.. Pete Carroll wears the same asterisk*
-
Great catch!!... Things that make you go... "Hmmm"
I live in the Tampa area so when they beat the Rays it made me go Hmmm and I even added the prefix "Uh" to that. The MLB Commissioner was a sissy about holding them accountable. At least the Big 10 Commish had a couple grapefruits under the acorn.
-
Great catch!!... Things that make you go... "Hmmm"
I live in the Tampa area so when they beat the Rays it made me go Hmmm and I even added the prefix "Uh" to that. The MLB Commissioner was a sissy about holding them accountable. At least the Big 10 Commish had a couple grapefruits under the acorn.
I live in the Tampa area so when they beat the Rays it made me go Hmmm and I even added the prefix "Uh" to that. The MLB Commissioner was a sissy about holding them accountable. At least the Big 10 Commish had a couple grapefruits under the acorn.
We used to have a winter retreat in the New Port Richey off hwy 19.. So I'm very familiar with the area.. Tarpon Springs.. etc.. I think the east coast is nicer.. No Riff Raff.and not so many hillbillies. Thriving music scene.. Great places to eat... Clean.. But damn.. The No-See-um's will eat you alive down there LOL.. I don't know how Mum deals with it... I like it for about a week and then the humidity takes its toll on me... But getting back to the Tampa... There used to this great chain called "Hops". All kinds of Beer and some of the best damn steaks you ever laid buds on.. Carabbas is another favorite.. We have one up here on the west side... I think it blows Olive Garden out of the water...
-
I still get a kick out of the coincidence that they played that Championship Game in the same city where the sign stealing Houston Asterisks played.
Great catch!!... Things that make you go... "Hmmm"
Alright now you two are treading on sacred ground. This deserves a cal double post for sure.
-
Houston Astros World Series titles (2) 2017 2022 -
Or triple. ?
-
I live in the Tampa area so when they beat the Rays it made me go Hmmm and I even added the prefix "Uh" to that. The MLB Commissioner was a sissy about holding them accountable. At least the Big 10 Commish had a couple grapefruits under the acorn.
We used to have a winter retreat in the New Port Richey off hwy 19.. So I'm very familiar with the area.. Tarpon Springs.. etc.. I think the east coast is nicer.. No Riff Raff.and not so many hillbillies. Thriving music scene.. Great places to eat... Clean.. But damn.. The No-See-um's will eat you alive down there LOL.. I don't know how Mum deals with it... I like it for about a week and then the humidity takes its toll on me... But getting back to the Tampa... There used to this great chain called "Hops". All kinds of Beer and some of the best damn steaks you ever laid buds on.. Carabbas is another favorite.. We have one up here on the west side... I think it blows Olive Garden out of the water...
We used to have a winter retreat in the New Port Richey off hwy 19.. So I'm very familiar with the area.. Tarpon Springs.. etc.. I think the east coast is nicer.. No Riff Raff.and not so many hillbillies. Thriving music scene.. Great places to eat... Clean.. But damn.. The No-See-um's will eat you alive down there LOL.. I don't know how Mum deals with it... I like it for about a week and then the humidity takes its toll on me... But getting back to the Tampa... There used to this great chain called "Hops". All kinds of Beer and some of the best damn steaks you ever laid buds on.. Carabbas is another favorite.. We have one up here on the west side... I think it blows Olive Garden out of the water...
Small world! You wouldn't believe how familiar I am with New Port Richey and Tarpon Springs. Needless to say, I'm still really easy to cook for.
My biggest complaint is that red lights feel like they last 5 minutes; and the worst drivers from every state in the country decided to move here. On a 3 lane highway, they pass people on the tiny shoulder next to the far right lane. No cop no stop doesn't just apply to stop signs - knuckleheads also use this mentality with red lights (not seeing the cameras above).
-
Or triple. ?
Or triple. ?
Yeah, that last one crossed the line...
-
We used to have a winter retreat in the New Port Richey off hwy 19.. So I'm very familiar with the area.. Tarpon Springs.. etc.. I think the east coast is nicer.. No Riff Raff.and not so many hillbillies. Thriving music scene.. Great places to eat... Clean.. But damn.. The No-See-um's will eat you alive down there LOL.. I don't know how Mum deals with it... I like it for about a week and then the humidity takes its toll on me... But getting back to the Tampa... There used to this great chain called "Hops". All kinds of Beer and some of the best damn steaks you ever laid buds on.. Carabbas is another favorite.. We have one up here on the west side... I think it blows Olive Garden out of the water...
Small world! You wouldn't believe how familiar I am with New Port Richey and Tarpon Springs. Needless to say, I'm still really easy to cook for.
My biggest complaint is that red lights feel like they last 5 minutes; and the worst drivers from every state in the country decided to move here. On a 3 lane highway, they pass people on the tiny shoulder next to the far right lane. No cop no stop doesn't just apply to stop signs - knuckleheads also use this mentality with red lights (not seeing the cameras above).
Small world! You wouldn't believe how familiar I am with New Port Richey and Tarpon Springs. Needless to say, I'm still really easy to cook for.
My biggest complaint is that red lights feel like they last 5 minutes; and the worst drivers from every state in the country decided to move here. On a 3 lane highway, they pass people on the tiny shoulder next to the far right lane. No cop no stop doesn't just apply to stop signs - knuckleheads also use this mentality with red lights (not seeing the cameras above).
I lived in Orlando for a summer back in 88... It would crack me up how you would be driving down hwy 50 for instance.. you're cruising along at about 50-55 miles an hour and the people just pull out of a parking lot without looking while your going full bore.... Funny story.. one hot day.. I had just gotten home from work.. there was a 711 that was across the street from where I lived.. in Orlando just about everyday it would rain about 1 o'clock... Im sitting outside my apt.. this rather obese bald red headed dude with bermuda shorts on comes out with two full bags of groceries.. Im sitting there watching a pair of chamaeleons fight like little Godzillas on a tree stump.. there was a thunderstorm and a bolt of lightening hit the parking lot about 5 feet behind from this guy... Suddenly the bags go flying and the groceries landed everywhere like confetti... I was sitting there drinking beer and I started laughing my ass off.. I was like... 23 then... It's like it happened last week... Funny shit lol... It was like having a Jeff Spiccoli moment and going "Wowww Dudeeee"!!! "Far out!!!"
-
Why would a Browns fan have wanted Detroit to win? They scared me this year.
Detroit winning would have made the Browns the only old school NFL team remaining not to have made a Super Bowl appearance.
Glad that we still have company.
Hey but we got those prehistoric NFL Championships. And so does Detroit.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login