Skip to content

Jim Harbaugh leaving Michigan to become coach of Chargers

The Browns Board
38 16 1.5k 1
  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I''ll guarantee he hires Vic Fangio as his DC who Miami just let go...

  • I''ll guarantee he hires Vic Fangio as his DC who Miami just let go...

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @nickers said:

    I''ll guarantee he hires Vic Fangio as his DC who Miami just let go...

    I've heard that a lot in the last day or so; but I'm gonna predict he hires his DC from Michigan Jesse Minter.    Getting Mike Macdonald and then Minter in succession from the Rats to Coordinate Michigan's Defense - was the game changer he knows he should stick with.

  • @mjp28 said:

    I'm glad Harbaugh did check out tfor the NFL  

    And from syd ▪︎-->      Posted 2 hours ago · IP        i bet day did his happy dance. /   Yeah some of that too.  🙂 
     
    Harbaugh was good for Michigan too.

    He was getting his ass handed to him every year by Ohio State, absolutely ducked them in 2020, then cheated their way back to relevance, now he's getting out of Dodge before the NCAA drops the bomb on them.

    But sure, we'll call that "good for Michigan". 

    ncaa shawshank harbaugh.jpg

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    @dutch-oven said:

    He was getting his ass handed to him every year by Ohio State, absolutely ducked them in 2020, then cheated their way back to relevance, now he's getting out of Dodge before the NCAA drops the bomb on them.

    But sure, we'll call that "good for Michigan". 

    ncaa shawshank harbaugh.jpg

    Totally agree.  

  • @mjp28 said:

    I'm glad Harbaugh did check out tfor the NFL  

    And from syd ▪︎-->      Posted 2 hours ago · IP        i bet day did his happy dance. /   Yeah some of that too.  🙂 
     
    Harbaugh was good for Michigan too.

    He was getting his ass handed to him every year by Ohio State, absolutely ducked them in 2020, then cheated their way back to relevance, now he's getting out of Dodge before the NCAA drops the bomb on them.

    But sure, we'll call that "good for Michigan". 

    ncaa shawshank harbaugh.jpg

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @dutch-oven said:

    He was getting his ass handed to him every year by Ohio State, absolutely ducked them in 2020, then cheated their way back to relevance, now he's getting out of Dodge before the NCAA drops the bomb on them.

    But sure, we'll call that "good for Michigan". 

    ncaa shawshank harbaugh.jpg

  • Canton DawgC Canton Dawg wrote on last edited by
    #18

    IMG_5240.png

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #19

    harbaugh as nixon not a crook.jpg

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @dutch-oven said:

    harbaugh as nixon not a crook.jpg

    Is that "M" really an upside down "W" with a face change from Orange?

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #21

    Jim Harbaugh is a scum bag.. End of story...

  • I''ll guarantee he hires Vic Fangio as his DC who Miami just let go...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @nickers said:

    I''ll guarantee he hires Vic Fangio as his DC who Miami just let go...

    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about

  • There wasn't a chance in hell he was staying in Ann Arbor.

    He knows what is coming down the pike for them. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #23

    @dutch-oven said:

    There wasn't a chance in hell he was staying in Ann Arbor.

    He knows what is coming down the pike for them. 

    @browns149 said:

    OSU reloaded and the rats all jump ship up north 

    @jax said:

    Did I miss something? How was Michigan not suspended after they were caught cheating? Oh...money

    Hahaha you OSU fans are just too much. Still clinging to whatever delusional nonsense you can. 

    Hopefully Day's attempt at a Texas A&M strategy works for you, huh?

    In the meantime I'll just have to enjoy being National champions, I guess.

  • @nickers said:

    I''ll guarantee he hires Vic Fangio as his DC who Miami just let go...

    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about

    sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @mld-woody said:

    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about

    LOL nothing new there

  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #25

    This is going to be a great litmus test for Jim as he is inheriting a really good NFL roster, especially at the one position that matters the most, QB. If he is even 1/2 the coach he thinks he is, then he should be batting KC for the division next year and anything less will be a gigantic disappointment.

    ^ With that being said. all he needs to do is ask himself "what would Brandon Staley do here" and do the exact opposite and that will be worth 4 wins right from the get go.  

  • This is going to be a great litmus test for Jim as he is inheriting a really good NFL roster, especially at the one position that matters the most, QB. If he is even 1/2 the coach he thinks he is, then he should be batting KC for the division next year and anything less will be a gigantic disappointment.

    ^ With that being said. all he needs to do is ask himself "what would Brandon Staley do here" and do the exact opposite and that will be worth 4 wins right from the get go.  

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @d-bone said:

    This is going to be a great litmus test for Jim as he is inheriting a really good NFL roster, especially at the one position that matters the most, QB. If he is even 1/2 the coach he thinks he is, then he should be batting KC for the division next year and anything less will be a gigantic disappointment.

    ^ With that being said. all he needs to do is ask himself "what would Brandon Staley do here" and do the exact opposite and that will be worth 4 wins right from the get go.  

    If he isn't as good as the potential super bowl winners in year one, then he's a gigantic disappointment

    Good thing there's no pressure... Haha

  • @d-bone said:

    This is going to be a great litmus test for Jim as he is inheriting a really good NFL roster, especially at the one position that matters the most, QB. If he is even 1/2 the coach he thinks he is, then he should be batting KC for the division next year and anything less will be a gigantic disappointment.

    ^ With that being said. all he needs to do is ask himself "what would Brandon Staley do here" and do the exact opposite and that will be worth 4 wins right from the get go.  

    If he isn't as good as the potential super bowl winners in year one, then he's a gigantic disappointment

    Good thing there's no pressure... Haha

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @mld-woody said:

    If he isn't as good as the potential super bowl winners in year one, then he's a gigantic disappointment

    Good thing there's no pressure... Haha

    Harbaughs thrive under pressure, just ask them. He's about to have the best QB under center that he has ever had at any level and it's going to be interesting to see his offensive design philosophy. His raw, raw will be effective immediately for a team that has suffered under Staley but it will only remain effective if he wins.

    Me personally? I think he does really well and does so from week 1. 

  • @nickers said:

    I''ll guarantee he hires Vic Fangio as his DC who Miami just let go...

    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @mld-woody said:

    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about

    Vic Fangio was his DC in SF you beta boi... Now fuck off child!

  • @mld-woody said:

    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about

    Vic Fangio was his DC in SF you beta boi... Now fuck off child!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @nickers said:

    Vic Fangio was his DC in SF you beta boi... Now fuck off child!

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

  • @nickers said:

    Vic Fangio was his DC in SF you beta boi... Now fuck off child!

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #31

    @texasag1969 said:

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @nickers said:

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    The guy always whining about putting people on "iggy" can "take a joke"? 

    Your life is the joke, nickers. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @nickers said:

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    At your age shouldn't you own... something?