Skip to content

Jim Harbaugh leaving Michigan to become coach of Chargers

The Browns Board
38 16 1.5k 1
  • @mld-woody said:

    Good to see you have no idea what you're talking about

    Vic Fangio was his DC in SF you beta boi... Now fuck off child!

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @nickers said:

    Vic Fangio was his DC in SF you beta boi... Now fuck off child!

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

  • @nickers said:

    Vic Fangio was his DC in SF you beta boi... Now fuck off child!

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @dutch-oven said:

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Can someone please explain to me how a guy who mooches off his mother and lives in her basement has the audacity to call another man a "beta"? 

    Thanks in advance. 

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by nickers
    #31

    @texasag1969 said:

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @nickers said:

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    The guy always whining about putting people on "iggy" can "take a joke"? 

    Your life is the joke, nickers. 

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Easy peasy. ? Sorry nickers, I just could not stop myself from this setup.

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #33

    @nickers said:

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    At your age shouldn't you own... something?

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    At your age shouldn't you own... something?

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @mld-woody said:

    At your age shouldn't you own... something?

    I own you beta boi... Now run along and go play with Barbie...

  • @nickers said:

    You can tell beta boi Dutch Kunt that I rent a loft.. My mother lives in Florida.. I live inside a golf course in Quail Hollow in NE Ohio.......  Again... As always... He's wrong... And don't worry none... I can take a joke unlike some of the cuck bois in here...

    At your age shouldn't you own... something?

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #35

    @mld-woody said:

    At your age shouldn't you own... something?

     In the man's defense, I think we're both versed in how someone's financials can be affected because of health.   There is also a contingent of people comfortable *owning* nothing.  Or, at minimum, very little. 

     Generally this isn't something worthy of critiquing others about. 

  • @mld-woody said:

    At your age shouldn't you own... something?

     In the man's defense, I think we're both versed in how someone's financials can be affected because of health.   There is also a contingent of people comfortable *owning* nothing.  Or, at minimum, very little. 

     Generally this isn't something worthy of critiquing others about. 

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tiamat63 said:

     In the man's defense, I think we're both versed in how someone's financials can be affected because of health.   There is also a contingent of people comfortable *owning* nothing.  Or, at minimum, very little. 

     Generally this isn't something worthy of critiquing others about. 

    Fair enough. My distaste for Nickers got the better of me there. You're right. 

  • @tiamat63 said:

     In the man's defense, I think we're both versed in how someone's financials can be affected because of health.   There is also a contingent of people comfortable *owning* nothing.  Or, at minimum, very little. 

     Generally this isn't something worthy of critiquing others about. 

    Fair enough. My distaste for Nickers got the better of me there. You're right. 

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @mld-woody said:

    Fair enough. My distaste for Nickers got the better of me there. You're right. 

    That's the great thing about nickers...

    He gives everyone a virtually endless list of things to make fun of him about. 

    No need to force the issue. ?

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #38

    now go get your fucking helmet nickers