Skip to content

Browns must consider firing Berry after qb fiasco

The Browns Board
123 19 4.8k 2
  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    cal seems crabby tonight...

    I wonder why? ?

  • cal seems crabby tonight...

    I wonder why? ?

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    cal seems crabby tonight...

    I wonder why? ?

    Just the usual dancy redundancy. ??

  • @ap1 said:

    Watson Might Have to Tesify Again

    seems like tiamsies still wants to give watson's butt great big smoochies.

    that trade was a freaking disaster for the Browns.

    https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/national-outlet-ranks-browns-deshaun-watson-as-bottom-ten-nfl-qb/ar-BB1ip6Vp

    National Outlet Ranks Browns' Deshaun Watson As Bottom Ten NFL QB

    "With that in mind, various outlets will release their quarterback ranking lists this offseason and one of the first of 2024 came from The 33rd Team this week. On it, Watson appeared as one of the bottom six quarterbacks in the NFL. "

    *****************************************

    have a nice buttkissing day.

    tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    @calfoxwc said:

    seems like tiamsies still wants to give watson's butt great big smoochies.

     There isn't a hetero man alive that says this sort of thing to another man. Now things are really starting to make sense.  Old boy is raking his leaves at night. 

    Edit:  oh shit, a random power ranking list?!?! Damn, that's it, Watson should retire.  

  • @calfoxwc said:

    seems like tiamsies still wants to give watson's butt great big smoochies.

     There isn't a hetero man alive that says this sort of thing to another man. Now things are really starting to make sense.  Old boy is raking his leaves at night. 

    Edit:  oh shit, a random power ranking list?!?! Damn, that's it, Watson should retire.  

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @tiamat63 said:

     There isn't a hetero man alive that says this sort of thing to another man. Now things are really starting to make sense.  Old boy is raking his leaves at night. 

    Edit:  oh shit, a random power ranking list?!?! Damn, that's it, Watson should retire.  

    I was born a goofy comedian child. between channeling my inner Tim Conway and recalling a lot of Calvin and Hobbes cartoon strips, that is where that comes from.

        You are too arrogant and immature to have a sense of humor. I was mocking your lowness, shirley.

  • but he did make Sports Illustrated, so there's that:

    https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-deshaun-watson-may-retestify-outstanding-sexual-misconduct-case

    Browns' Deshaun Watson May Have To Re-Testify In Outstanding Sexual Misconduct Case

    Despite serving an 11-game suspension for his off-the-field misconduct, Browns QB Deshaun Watson could face additional punishment from the league depending on the results of two outstanding cases.
    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    but he did make Sports Illustrated, so there's that:

    https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-deshaun-watson-may-retestify-outstanding-sexual-misconduct-case

    Browns' Deshaun Watson May Have To Re-Testify In Outstanding Sexual Misconduct Case

    Despite serving an 11-game suspension for his off-the-field misconduct, Browns QB Deshaun Watson could face additional punishment from the league depending on the results of two outstanding cases.

    If he faces another suspension  His contract becomes null and void.... An easy out for the Browns...

  • @calfoxwc said:

    but he did make Sports Illustrated, so there's that:

    https://www.si.com/nfl/browns/news/browns-deshaun-watson-may-retestify-outstanding-sexual-misconduct-case

    Browns' Deshaun Watson May Have To Re-Testify In Outstanding Sexual Misconduct Case

    Despite serving an 11-game suspension for his off-the-field misconduct, Browns QB Deshaun Watson could face additional punishment from the league depending on the results of two outstanding cases.

    If he faces another suspension  His contract becomes null and void.... An easy out for the Browns...

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    If he faces another suspension  His contract becomes null and void.... An easy out for the Browns...

    I believe that's for an on the field incident. I hope I'm wrong. 

    Some thought the unsportsmanlike conduct that resulted in the $35,000 fine at Pittsburgh might be a suspension that would void the contract since it was on the field. 

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by

    Potential Trade Suggested

    I think part of this is Tannenbaum trying to make some headlines to start the off-season.

    I'm not even sure what I think. DW did go 6-1 as a starter last year no matter how big of an albatross his contract is around the neck of the Browns. 

  • A AP1

    Potential Trade Suggested

    I think part of this is Tannenbaum trying to make some headlines to start the off-season.

    I'm not even sure what I think. DW did go 6-1 as a starter last year no matter how big of an albatross his contract is around the neck of the Browns. 

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    @ap1 said:

    Potential Trade Suggested

    I think part of this is Tannenbaum trying to make some headlines to start the off-season.

    I'm not even sure what I think. DW did go 6-1 as a starter last year no matter how big of an albatross his contract is around the neck of the Browns. 

    It's just strange. With the upgraded dline, and nicely upgraded wr group, they won with four different qb's.

    the gigantic trade was not necessary.

    Still, no first round pick. not good.

  • @ap1 said:

    Potential Trade Suggested

    I think part of this is Tannenbaum trying to make some headlines to start the off-season.

    I'm not even sure what I think. DW did go 6-1 as a starter last year no matter how big of an albatross his contract is around the neck of the Browns. 

    It's just strange. With the upgraded dline, and nicely upgraded wr group, they won with four different qb's.

    the gigantic trade was not necessary.

    Still, no first round pick. not good.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    It's just strange. With the upgraded dline, and nicely upgraded wr group, they won with four different qb's.

    the gigantic trade was not necessary.

    Still, no first round pick. not good.

    Hey look, this idiot and his "upgraded WR group" post again.

    Is ruh-tard Tourette's a thing? Because cal appears to have it. 

  • @calfoxwc said:

    It's just strange. With the upgraded dline, and nicely upgraded wr group, they won with four different qb's.

    the gigantic trade was not necessary.

    Still, no first round pick. not good.

    Hey look, this idiot and his "upgraded WR group" post again.

    Is ruh-tard Tourette's a thing? Because cal appears to have it. 

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    Hey look, this idiot and his "upgraded WR group" post again.

    Is ruh-tard Tourette's a thing? Because cal appears to have it. 

    Don't ever visit the retard cult board. Last I looked a year ago it was far worse and with all the legal stuff finally working its way through?, I'm sure it's worse.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    Hey look, this idiot and his "upgraded WR group" post again.

    Is ruh-tard Tourette's a thing? Because cal appears to have it. 

    Don't ever visit the retard cult board. Last I looked a year ago it was far worse and with all the legal stuff finally working its way through?, I'm sure it's worse.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    Don't ever visit the retard cult board. Last I looked a year ago it was far worse and with all the legal stuff finally working its way through?, I'm sure it's worse.

    You can always tell when things aren't going well over there... it's like that forum projectile vomits onto the Browns board.

  • @texasag1969 said:

    Don't ever visit the retard cult board. Last I looked a year ago it was far worse and with all the legal stuff finally working its way through?, I'm sure it's worse.

    You can always tell when things aren't going well over there... it's like that forum projectile vomits onto the Browns board.

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @dutch-oven said:

    You can always tell when things aren't going well over there... it's like that forum projectile vomits onto the Browns board.

    ??Well the cult members are required to regurgitate everything his worship says you know.

  • @dutch-oven said:

    You can always tell when things aren't going well over there... it's like that forum projectile vomits onto the Browns board.

    ??Well the cult members are required to regurgitate everything his worship says you know.

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    ??Well the cult members are required to regurgitate everything his worship says you know.

    Says the cultist 😛

  • @texasag1969 said:

    ??Well the cult members are required to regurgitate everything his worship says you know.

    Says the cultist 😛

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @nickers said:

    Says the cultist 😛

    I'm an Aggie cultist. I admit it. The King's cult can't see it.??

  • @nickers said:

    Says the cultist 😛

    I'm an Aggie cultist. I admit it. The King's cult can't see it.??

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    @texasag1969 said:

    I'm an Aggie cultist. I admit it. The King's cult can't see it.??

    Fair nuff! ?