Skip to content

INJURY REPORT

The Browns Board
34 13 2.0k
  • I think we should start Anderson, since Quinn don't pass it far enough to take advantage of the secondary.

  • Champ Bailey CB Ankle Did Not Participate In Practice --

    Brian Dawkins S Hand Did Not Participate In Practice --

    Spencer Larsen LB Shoulder Did Not Participate In Practice --

    Oh snap, that really, really puts a huge dent in their secondary. Champ and Dawkins are great defensive players, and Larsen is a beast on Special Teams.

    Hopefully this means we can pass the ball easier. We need it because all four of our running backs are injured. 😆

    @deadwombat said:

    Hopefully this means we can pass the ball easier. We need it because all four of our running backs are injured. 😆

    Weren't all four of their running backs on IR when we played them last year? And then #5 blew out his knee in the first quarter, and #6 ran all over us?

  • @danamal said:

    Somehow I can see this thread being thrown in everyones face if Quinn and the Browns have a good game,

    Just a feeling...

    We all know tha injury reports are BS anyway. Mangini can attest to 25,000 reasons not to believe them.

  • I think we should start Anderson, since Quinn don't pass it far enough to take advantage of the secondary.

    @atenears said:

    I think we should start Anderson, since Quinn don't pass it far enough to take advantage of the secondary.

    good stuff! 🙂

    He's really enganaged since the demotion. From Rapid Reports today:

    1:36:11 pm Browns backup QB Derek Anderson was in a loose frame of mind early in practice today. He threw successive passes left-handed in a rollout drill.

    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/rapid-reports/team/CLE

    and...

    1:46:34 pm The notion that the Browns must throw deeper downfield to be successful was dismissed by WR Mike Furrey. "This league has changed since they threw the ball deep all the time in the 80s and 90s," Furrey said. "Look at New England. They get first downs, they move the chains and they keep opposing offenses off the field."

  • P PBJ

    @deadwombat said:

    Hopefully this means we can pass the ball easier. We need it because all four of our running backs are injured. 😆

    Weren't all four of their running backs on IR when we played them last year? And then #5 blew out his knee in the first quarter, and #6 ran all over us?

    @pbj said:

    Weren't all four of their running backs on IR when we played them last year? And then #5 blew out his knee in the first quarter, and #6 ran all over us?

    Yep, and they only had 1 healthy starting LB if I remember correctly, and he got pressure on brady all night.

    Saw that #6 runningback the other day working at subway...

  • @jadbf said:

    And he still threw it farther than Quinn!

    why oh why do you people lob up these softballs for them?

    LOL, I was gonna refrain ... but was more thinking of something about the ball actually going forward ...

  • @jadbf said:

    And he still threw it farther than Quinn!

    why oh why do you people lob up these softballs for them?

    LOL, I was gonna refrain ... but was more thinking of something about the ball actually going forward ...

    @atenears said:

    LOL, I was gonna refrain ... but was more thinking of something about the ball actually going forward ...

    Maybe this is DA's answer ?!

    On plays where he has to throw short maybe he can just use his left hand? Maybe then he could actually put some touch on the ball?

  • @danamal said:

    Somehow I can see this thread being thrown in everyones face if Quinn and the Browns have a good game,

    Just a feeling...

    Who gives a shit? As long as the Browns win, I don't care.

  • @danamal said:

    Somehow I can see this thread being thrown in everyones face if Quinn and the Browns have a good game,

    Just a feeling...

    Who gives a shit? As long as the Browns win, I don't care.

    @azbrowns said:

    Who gives a shit? As long as the Browns win, I don't care.

    Put whatever you got into the cool-aid, It would be really refreshing if everyone felt that way and we stopped bashing DA and BQ back and fourth.

  • here we go brownies, woof!!!! woof!!!
  • @azbrowns said:

    Who gives a shit? As long as the Browns win, I don't care.

    Put whatever you got into the cool-aid, It would be really refreshing if everyone felt that way and we stopped bashing DA and BQ back and fourth.

    AdaM said:

    Put whatever you got into the cool-aid, It would be really refreshing if everyone felt that way and we stopped bashing DA and BQ back and fourth.

    then we'd have to talk real football.....who wants to do that?

  • @jadbf said:

    And he still threw it farther than Quinn!

    why oh why do you people lob up these softballs for them?

    Fish hoooooooook!

  • Champ will 100% play (gamer), and will thereby nullify what's left of Braylon's effectiveness.

    Royal, Furrey, Cribbs and whatever RB can get himself on the field better be ready for a ton of looks.

  • Champ will 100% play (gamer), and will thereby nullify what's left of Braylon's effectiveness.

    Royal, Furrey, Cribbs and whatever RB can get himself on the field better be ready for a ton of looks.

    mz. said:

    Champ will 100% play (gamer), and will thereby nullify what's left of Braylon's effectiveness.

    Royal, Furrey, Cribbs and whatever RB can get himself on the field better be ready for a ton of looks.

    I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....

  • mz. said:

    Champ will 100% play (gamer), and will thereby nullify what's left of Braylon's effectiveness.

    Royal, Furrey, Cribbs and whatever RB can get himself on the field better be ready for a ton of looks.

    I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....

    AdaM said:

    I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....

    Royal has hands of stone and got his points in garbage time. But Miller is a Steeler.........tough call.

  • AdaM said:

    I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....

    Royal has hands of stone and got his points in garbage time. But Miller is a Steeler.........tough call.

    mz. said:

    Royal has hands of stone and got his points in garbage time. But Miller is a Steeler.........tough call.

    He did have only 4 catches, just one happened to be a TD. Miller it is.

  • Don't feel so bad. I have to use Big Gay Ben as my fantasy QB. Someone shoot me.

  • I feel your pain I have the steeler defense on my team.

  • mz the pussy...wtf is your joe buck avatar? I don't get it at all...kinda fkn Gay if you ask me...what's the joke?

  • mz the pussy...wtf is your joe buck avatar? I don't get it at all...kinda fkn Gay if you ask me...what's the joke?

    @solon16 said:

    mz the pussy...wtf is your joe buck avatar? I don't get it at all...kinda fkn Gay if you ask me...what's the joke?

    If you ask me, Joe Buck is the joke. I'm sorry, I just can't stand Joe Buck as a announcer. My favorite is Dick Enberg