INJURY REPORT
-
here we go brownies, woof!!!! woof!!!
-
-
@jadbf said:
And he still threw it farther than Quinn!why oh why do you people lob up these softballs for them?
Fish hoooooooook!
-
Champ will 100% play (gamer), and will thereby nullify what's left of Braylon's effectiveness.
Royal, Furrey, Cribbs and whatever RB can get himself on the field better be ready for a ton of looks.
mz. said:
Champ will 100% play (gamer), and will thereby nullify what's left of Braylon's effectiveness.Royal, Furrey, Cribbs and whatever RB can get himself on the field better be ready for a ton of looks.
I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....
-
mz. said:
Champ will 100% play (gamer), and will thereby nullify what's left of Braylon's effectiveness.Royal, Furrey, Cribbs and whatever RB can get himself on the field better be ready for a ton of looks.
I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....
AdaM said:
I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....Royal has hands of stone and got his points in garbage time. But Miller is a Steeler.........tough call.
-
AdaM said:
I'm having trouble deciding to start heath miller or robet royal. Miller got me 14.8 last week, royal got 15 on the bench. They both have favorable matchups....Royal has hands of stone and got his points in garbage time. But Miller is a Steeler.........tough call.
-
I feel your pain I have the steeler defense on my team.
-
mz the pussy...wtf is your joe buck avatar? I don't get it at all...kinda fkn Gay if you ask me...what's the joke?
-
-
did anyone see artie lange on Joe Buck Live. He tortured him, thougth buck was gonna cry
-
TheJokersWILD said:
If you ask me, Joe Buck is the joke. I'm sorry, I just can't stand Joe Buck as a announcerI have the steeler defesne as well... cutler is gonna die.
AdaM said:
I have the steeler defesne as well... cutler is gonna die.LOL
-
mz the pussy...wtf is your joe buck avatar? I don't get it at all...kinda fkn Gay if you ask me...what's the joke?
-
did anyone see artie lange on Joe Buck Live. He tortured him, thougth buck was gonna cry
did anyone see artie lange on Joe Buck Live. He tortured him, thougth buck was gonna cry
Yes, it was classic artie. Listening to artie defend himself later was just as good.
-
Those guys all played last week and did a very good job against the Bungholes..they will play against us this week. don't get too excited about the secondary injuries.. Gotta bring your A game no matter what
-
mz. said:
It's meant to be "ironical," Solon. The joke is that Joe Buck sucks balls.Doesn't he look all gay and smarmy in the avatar???
Ii can't stand Joanne Buck, but nobody is a bigger dicktard than Jeremy Schaap. OMG does that kid need slapped. It's the one time in my life I actually liked Bob Knight for a minute when he told her she wasn't her dad.
Does anybody actually have to earn a job anymore in this biz?
-
I was thinking that with Denvers stong safety banged up with a bad hand.. If anything this is more reason to pound the ball up the middle with our backs. I think we need to do a better job of controlling the clock and gaining first downs. I think we need to run the ball much more this week. The passing game will be there if we can force them to honor the run game. I think this line will get much better game by game as they spend more time together.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login