Skip to content

All the Rb's

The Browns Board
46 14 3.4k
  • @car-ramrod said:

    Maybe they will pull Jennings off the PC.... I liked that kid. He looked good in that last preseason game.

    Yeah he broke a million tackles, most of those guys are now waiting to detail my car but still, showed good ability.

    AdaM said:

    Yeah he broke a million tackles, most of those guys are now waiting to detail my car but still, showed good ability.

    Whats wrong with the guy we picked up from the Ravens? Peerman I think? thought he was supposed to be good to go...

  • They'll all be good to go, sans maybe Peerman. Don't worry about it

  • AdaM said:

    Yeah he broke a million tackles, most of those guys are now waiting to detail my car but still, showed good ability.

    Whats wrong with the guy we picked up from the Ravens? Peerman I think? thought he was supposed to be good to go...

    @car-ramrod said:

    Whats wrong with the guy we picked up from the Ravens? Peerman I think? thought he was supposed to be good to go...

    He's 4th string, active.

    5'9 210lbs, 6th round pick. Jerome harrison redux it looks like. I would imagine peerman will get 3-5 carries sunday.

  • @car-ramrod said:

    Whats wrong with the guy we picked up from the Ravens? Peerman I think? thought he was supposed to be good to go...

    He's 4th string, active.

    5'9 210lbs, 6th round pick. Jerome harrison redux it looks like. I would imagine peerman will get 3-5 carries sunday.

    AdaM said:

    He's 4th string, active.

    5'9 210lbs, 6th round pick. Jerome harrison redux it looks like. I would imagine peerman will get 3-5 carries sunday.

    Right on... Damn I really want to see Harrison in there. That kid is a playmaker.

  • TheJokersWILD said:

    If we bring someone up from PS, do we have to cut someone? How does that work? I would be all for bringing up Jennings

    We would have to send someone to waivers or cut them then he could be put on the 53 man roster. I think only 45 dress so there's always some inactive. Just depends on if they think its worth potentially losing someone to wavers to try Jennings temporarilly. I bet they elect to just keep him on the PS and let him develop, see if he can crack the roster next year.

    I have a feeling we'll see a ton of dink and dunk with more than usual cribbs behind center.

  • All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

  • All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    @solon16 said:

    All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    Remind me how many SB's LT and AP have?

  • All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    @solon16 said:

    All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    I would rather have Joe Thomas than Peterson

  • TheJokersWILD said:

    If we bring someone up from PS, do we have to cut someone? How does that work? I would be all for bringing up Jennings

    We would have to send someone to waivers or cut them then he could be put on the 53 man roster. I think only 45 dress so there's always some inactive. Just depends on if they think its worth potentially losing someone to wavers to try Jennings temporarilly. I bet they elect to just keep him on the PS and let him develop, see if he can crack the roster next year.

    I have a feeling we'll see a ton of dink and dunk with more than usual cribbs behind center.

    AdaM said:

    We would have to send someone to waivers or cut them then he could be put on the 53 man roster. I think only 45 dress so there's always some inactive. Just depends on if they think its worth potentially losing someone to wavers to try Jennings temporarilly. I bet they elect to just keep him on the PS and let him develop, see if he can crack the roster next year.

    I have a feeling we'll see a ton of dink and dunk with more than usual cribbs behind center.

    Why couldnt we just send someone to the IR.

  • All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    @solon16 said:

    All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    Get over it.

  • AdaM said:

    We would have to send someone to waivers or cut them then he could be put on the 53 man roster. I think only 45 dress so there's always some inactive. Just depends on if they think its worth potentially losing someone to wavers to try Jennings temporarilly. I bet they elect to just keep him on the PS and let him develop, see if he can crack the roster next year.

    I have a feeling we'll see a ton of dink and dunk with more than usual cribbs behind center.

    Why couldnt we just send someone to the IR.

    @bradyquinnisbeast said:

    Why couldnt we just send someone to the IR.

    Because there is no one that is going to be out all season.

    And I'd take all 4 of our RBs over Jennings anytime, even at 75%

  • AdaM said:

    We would have to send someone to waivers or cut them then he could be put on the 53 man roster. I think only 45 dress so there's always some inactive. Just depends on if they think its worth potentially losing someone to wavers to try Jennings temporarilly. I bet they elect to just keep him on the PS and let him develop, see if he can crack the roster next year.

    I have a feeling we'll see a ton of dink and dunk with more than usual cribbs behind center.

    Why couldnt we just send someone to the IR.

    @bradyquinnisbeast said:

    Why couldnt we just send someone to the IR.

    If they're actually injured you can...

    "Currently, the NFL's injured reserve rule restricts a player from returning to play during the season that he's placed on the list. For further information on the rules concerning the contract status and compensation for injured players, see the Collective Bargaining Agreement (or CBA). "

    We'd be stuck if we did that, i doubt they want to commit to that to take a look at jennings.

  • All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    @solon16 said:

    All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    Yeah, I mean, it's not like Joe Thomas has made two pro bowls or anything. Oh yeah, RB's careers are notorious for lasting over a decade [/sarcasm].

    Passing on LT (or Richard Seymour, who was actually considered by Butch more than LT was) for Gerard Warren can never be forgiven. However, acting as if Joe Thomas wasn't worth the third pick is ignorant.

  • What is it about the injured list that you think is gospel?

    My take is Lewis will suit up and play. Harrison will spell him and Cribbs will run some "WildDawg". vickers also may get some short yardage carries.

    So, what's different and what's all the worry?

    Didn't everybody want to see Dabol open up the passing game?

    Knee jerk reactions. Wait until Saturday's injury report. Then again, what can you really take from a Mangini injury report?

  • Do we have any Rb's healthy?Jerome's only one participating...and his knee still tweeked...Cribbs backup RB?

    @solon16 said:

    Do we have any Rb's healthy?Jerome's only one participating...and his knee still tweeked...Cribbs backup RB?

    It doesn't matter....we have BQ. With a solid controlled passing game, running the ball isn't as important.

    I expect Quinn to be like a surgeon and carve up the Denver pass defense.

  • @solon16 said:

    All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    I would rather have Joe Thomas than Peterson

    @bradyquinnisbeast said:

    I would rather have Joe Thomas than Peterson

    lololololol you probably would...ha ha ha

  • @solon16 said:

    All 4 on injury list...Vickers? cribbs? in a pinch....

    P.S. Browns pass on two greatest RB's this decade and HOF's....LT and AP...for what? Gerard Warren and Joe thomas...woohoo

    Yeah, I mean, it's not like Joe Thomas has made two pro bowls or anything. Oh yeah, RB's careers are notorious for lasting over a decade [/sarcasm].

    Passing on LT (or Richard Seymour, who was actually considered by Butch more than LT was) for Gerard Warren can never be forgiven. However, acting as if Joe Thomas wasn't worth the third pick is ignorant.

    @azbrowns said:

    Yeah, I mean, it's not like Joe Thomas has made two pro bowls or anything. Oh yeah, RB's career's are notorious for lasting over a decade [/sarcasm].

    Passing on LT (or Richard Seymour, who was actually considered by Butch more than LT was) for Gerard Warren can never be forgiven. However, acting as if Joe Thomas wasn't worth the third pick is ignorant.

    Ignorant? Ignorant is thinking lineman are more important that skill positions.

  • @bradyquinnisbeast said:

    I would rather have Joe Thomas than Peterson

    lololololol you probably would...ha ha ha

    @solon16 said:

    lololololol you probably would...ha ha ha

    I would too....Joe was the pick we needed to make.

    It's not that I wouldn't want Peterson, but if he had come here he wouldn't be the same player...you have to have blocking.

  • ame l' same ol'....Joe was a great pick, no doubt...Ap better!

  • @solon16 said:

    lololololol you probably would...ha ha ha

    I would too....Joe was the pick we needed to make.

    It's not that I wouldn't want Peterson, but if he had come here he wouldn't be the same player...you have to have blocking.

    @ballpeen said:

    but if he had come here he wouldn't be the same player...you have to have blocking.

    Bullshit. Not when you can break six consecutive tackles you don't.