Skip to content

▪︎-->  "The Official"   ★ Super Bowl 58 Game Thread KC vs SF ★  <--▪︎  Right here.

The Browns Board
51 16 1.7k 1
  • @mjp28 said:

    Except for the totals .....  i'll take my. OT PICK  +  SF -2.

    SF 22    KC 19. in OT

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @mjp28 said:

    SF 22    KC 19. in OT

    It seems like the 49ers let us in those last 9 seconds expecting the Chiefs to kick the FG.

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by
    #22

    FUCK KC

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #23

    And the final score .....

    Screenshot_2024-02-11_224849.jpg

  • A AP1

    @mjp28 said:

    SF 22    KC 19. in OT

    It seems like the 49ers let us in those last 9 seconds expecting the Chiefs to kick the FG.

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #24

    @ap1 said:

    It seems like the 49ers let us in those last 9 seconds expecting the Chiefs to kick the FG. .... me too !  ●

    ●  Oh yes !   Some game tonight.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #25

    ~     And the final  score stats .......

    Screenshot_2024-02-11_225557.jpg

    Screenshot_2024-02-11_225642.jpg

    Screenshot_2024-02-11_225723.jpg

  • N Neo wrote on last edited by
    #26

    KC's offense couldn't do shit in the first half. I was thinking how they miss Tyreek Hill. I don't understand how they let one of their best players go to another team. Still KC managed and got another ring.

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    KC  25   SF 22  in  OT !  

    And I hit the  OVER 46.5 by exactly   .... one half point. .... that's  0.5 points.   Isn't life funny at times.   😆 

    ●  The winning ticket tonight is .....  KC +2  and  OVER 46.5  + the 2T  parley.  ●     That's all folks !       

    NO VERY NFL FOOTBALL  GAMES NEXT WEEK.         ♥︎.   It was fun while it lasted.         Good evening everyone. 

  • mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #28

    And ......  the ususl. ....  IT ONLY TOOK ONE NIGHT IN   LAS VEGAS, NEVADA .......

    image.jpeg.44d62030ae92865590901f84e95672ce.jpeg

  • A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #29

    The 49ers folded in nearly the same manner as the Bills, on their last drive, and the Lions.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    I turned it off right after the game, so inquiring minds want to know if Travis proposed to Taylor on the winners' stand.??

  • I turned it off right after the game, so inquiring minds want to know if Travis proposed to Taylor on the winners' stand.??

    DieHardBrownsFan1D DieHardBrownsFan1 wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @texasag1969 said:

    I turned it off right after the game, so inquiring minds want to know if Travis proposed to Taylor on the winners' stand.??

    image.thumb.png.3aac24d815f463e0f3a5dbca7a52193b.png

  • A AP1

    The 49ers folded in nearly the same manner as the Bills, on their last drive, and the Lions.

    jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @ap1 said:

    The 49ers folded in nearly the same manner as the Bills, on their last drive, and the Lions.

    Shanahan is just a choker, there's no other way to say it. I absolutely think he's a great coach, but at some point the reality of the scores catch up to you. Of course, it doesn't help when you go up against the GOAT and what looks to be the 2nd best, or maybe even the future GOAT, each time but still.

    Anywho, time to wallow until training camp- I hope everyone stays healthy and happy. Always a pleasure to yuck it up throughout the season, look forward to it again soon.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #33

    One of the most boring SB's I could remember... It didn't even feel dramatic.. ya knew Mahomes was gonna close it out some way or fashion.. But one thing solidifies... Andy Reid's eventual enshrinement in the PFBHOF... Can't knock the body of work that man has... You can hate Mahomes all you want.. But he's great... No getting around it....  I almost got the sense that the "Shanny Cockyness" just wanned as the latter half of the game wore on... But still no denying he's a dynamite coach. Well another off season abreast to bitch, scrutinize and ponder through... This season was strange though in so many ways.. Fun yet weird... But hey... Winning seasons are at a premy around here... I got a lot of traveling scheduled... Gonna be a whirlwind till next august.... Let the bickering begin!

  • One of the most boring SB's I could remember... It didn't even feel dramatic.. ya knew Mahomes was gonna close it out some way or fashion.. But one thing solidifies... Andy Reid's eventual enshrinement in the PFBHOF... Can't knock the body of work that man has... You can hate Mahomes all you want.. But he's great... No getting around it....  I almost got the sense that the "Shanny Cockyness" just wanned as the latter half of the game wore on... But still no denying he's a dynamite coach. Well another off season abreast to bitch, scrutinize and ponder through... This season was strange though in so many ways.. Fun yet weird... But hey... Winning seasons are at a premy around here... I got a lot of traveling scheduled... Gonna be a whirlwind till next august.... Let the bickering begin!

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @nickers said:

    One of the most boring SB's I could remember... It didn't even feel dramatic.. ya knew Mahomes was gonna close it out some way or fashion.. But one thing solidifies... Andy Reid's eventual enshrinement in the PFBHOF... Can't knock the body of work that man has... You can hate Mahomes all you want.. But he's great... No getting around it....  I almost got the sense that the "Shanny Cockyness" just wanned as the latter half of the game wore on... But still no denying he's a dynamite coach. Well another off season abreast to bitch, scrutinize and ponder through... This season was strange though in so many ways.. Fun yet weird... But hey... Winning seasons are at a premy around here... I got a lot of traveling scheduled... Gonna be a whirlwind till next august.... Let the bickering begin!

    Andy Reid is a great coach, but the truth is, he has great players. Mahomes is a great player, and Kelce makes the offense win where without him, they wouldn't. He makes all the difference in the world.

    Every superbowl, I think, Kelce has had at least 100 yards receiving. He's a vicious blocker, and a huge threat that draws attention. This last super bowl, he had almost another 100 yards. But he wasn't used as much in the first half. That is on Reid, Kelce lost his temper and told Reid about it....

    (stay safe in your travels)

    https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-2024-irate-travis-kelce-screams-at-andy-reid-heres-what-they-said-about-it-after-chiefs-ot-win/

    Super Bowl 2024: Irate Travis Kelce screams at Andy Reid; here's what they said about it after Chiefs' OT win

  • @texasag1969 said:

    I turned it off right after the game, so inquiring minds want to know if Travis proposed to Taylor on the winners' stand.??

    image.thumb.png.3aac24d815f463e0f3a5dbca7a52193b.png

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #35

    @diehardbrownsfan1 said:

       ( no text,  just the pictures )

    Is this the new  "IT"  couple of the new   "Super Bowl Rules"   era ?

    Sure not the old  "Dick  &  Liz"  era  .....  and if you don't know who I'm talking about,  well you missed a great time  of music, movies and so much more.

    ---◇---

    SO,  what did you think about the  "SB 58  pre, during and post era ?   Did  Usher  deliver or not ?

    Did  KC  deliver or not ?   Did  SF  put up a good fight  -or-  did they just choke away the  "SB 58 Ring"  .......  your opinions and comments please.

    And finally do  you  (or your daughters or wife)  think  Taylor Swift is hot, cool or whatever.

    Is Taylor too good for that. "Doofus"  Kelse ?   Will they either get married. -or-  break up before the  2024 - 2025 season ?

    ...... inquiring minds want to know !       😮

  • One of the most boring SB's I could remember... It didn't even feel dramatic.. ya knew Mahomes was gonna close it out some way or fashion.. But one thing solidifies... Andy Reid's eventual enshrinement in the PFBHOF... Can't knock the body of work that man has... You can hate Mahomes all you want.. But he's great... No getting around it....  I almost got the sense that the "Shanny Cockyness" just wanned as the latter half of the game wore on... But still no denying he's a dynamite coach. Well another off season abreast to bitch, scrutinize and ponder through... This season was strange though in so many ways.. Fun yet weird... But hey... Winning seasons are at a premy around here... I got a lot of traveling scheduled... Gonna be a whirlwind till next august.... Let the bickering begin!

    mjp28M mjp28 wrote on last edited by mjp28
    #36

    @nickers said:

    One of the most boring SB's I could remember... It didn't even feel dramatic.. ya knew Mahomes was gonna close it out some way or fashion.. But one thing solidifies... Andy Reid's eventual enshrinement in the PFBHOF... Can't knock the body of work that man has... You can hate Mahomes all you want.. But he's great... No getting around it....  I almost got the sense that the "Shanny Cockyness" just wanned as the latter half of the game wore on... But still no denying he's a dynamite coach. Well another off season abreast to bitch, scrutinize and ponder through... This season was strange though in so many ways.. Fun yet weird... But hey... Winning seasons are at a premy around here... I got a lot of traveling scheduled... Gonna be a whirlwind till next august.... Let the bickering begin!v.  ..... I bet that you are ready for the next season's  Draft and beyond  ▪︎-->

    BUT ....  Sorry you don't like football. ..... especially with two good to great defenses  going at it !   Yes the Q1 and Q2  had way too many  "fumbles & flags"  but the second half especially  Q4. was all anyone would want in a  SB Game. ... even with OT !   It broke all kinds of records ,  go back and read it.  KC pulled away with the numbers. ..... and win.

    ▪︎-->   Oh and first back-to-back winner in  20 years with NE,  Yes. QB Mahomes real deal. -plus-  the  SF rookie QB  Brock Perdy. was pretty good too just nudged out by Mahomes a future  HOF first rounder.

    ▪︎. But everyone is entitled to thier. opinions (but  NOT the facts !).   Thank you for your input on. SB 58.     🙂   

    ▪︎.  ( all my opinions too )

  • BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #37

    Oh god, the NFL and ESPN are already starting the Mahomes/Chiefs 3-peat hype. I guess pencil the Chiefs in for the Super Bowl next year. 

  • Oh god, the NFL and ESPN are already starting the Mahomes/Chiefs 3-peat hype. I guess pencil the Chiefs in for the Super Bowl next year. 

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #38

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Oh god, the NFL and ESPN are already starting the Mahomes/Chiefs 3-peat hype. I guess pencil the Chiefs in for the Super Bowl next year. 

    As long as the draw of Taylor Swift is attached to the Chiefs, they will be the League and Media Broadcast Partner darlings. In inescapable. I also think the preferred treatment is inexcusable. 

    But I give them credit, in 11 years they've gone from picking #1 to winning 3 Super Bowls in five years. And they've done it with two different WR/RB combos.

    I'm not sure of their cap situation. I'm not sure Chris Jones will be back, but I don't expect significant roster shake ups and all the HC positions have been filled so they'll have minimal turnover. 

    It's amazing how in five years, they've gone from likeable underdogs against the Patriots to THE most hated team in the league. I don't recall a small market team or a team from flyover country, in any sport, as hated.

    And people are starting to experience Kelce fatigue.

    Now the pressure mounts, there's never been a Super Bowl Three-Peat and you'd better believe the league offices would not be heartbroken if it was Kansas City and all the cross marketing they can get from Taylor Swift fans jumping on the Chiefs bandwagon. 

  • A AP1

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Oh god, the NFL and ESPN are already starting the Mahomes/Chiefs 3-peat hype. I guess pencil the Chiefs in for the Super Bowl next year. 

    As long as the draw of Taylor Swift is attached to the Chiefs, they will be the League and Media Broadcast Partner darlings. In inescapable. I also think the preferred treatment is inexcusable. 

    But I give them credit, in 11 years they've gone from picking #1 to winning 3 Super Bowls in five years. And they've done it with two different WR/RB combos.

    I'm not sure of their cap situation. I'm not sure Chris Jones will be back, but I don't expect significant roster shake ups and all the HC positions have been filled so they'll have minimal turnover. 

    It's amazing how in five years, they've gone from likeable underdogs against the Patriots to THE most hated team in the league. I don't recall a small market team or a team from flyover country, in any sport, as hated.

    And people are starting to experience Kelce fatigue.

    Now the pressure mounts, there's never been a Super Bowl Three-Peat and you'd better believe the league offices would not be heartbroken if it was Kansas City and all the cross marketing they can get from Taylor Swift fans jumping on the Chiefs bandwagon. 

    BernieSuperBowl2B BernieSuperBowl2 wrote on last edited by
    #39

    @ap1 said:

    As long as the draw of Taylor Swift is attached to the Chiefs, they will be the League and Media Broadcast Partner darlings. In inescapable. I also think the preferred treatment is inexcusable. 

    But I give them credit, in 11 years they've gone from picking #1 to winning 3 Super Bowls in five years. And they've done it with two different WR/RB combos.

    I'm not sure of their cap situation. I'm not sure Chris Jones will be back, but I don't expect significant roster shake ups and all the HC positions have been filled so they'll have minimal turnover. 

    It's amazing how in five years, they've gone from likeable underdogs against the Patriots to THE most hated team in the league. I don't recall a small market team or a team from flyover country, in any sport, as hated.

    And people are starting to experience Kelce fatigue.

    Now the pressure mounts, there's never been a Super Bowl Three-Peat and you'd better believe the league offices would not be heartbroken if it was Kansas City and all the cross marketing they can get from Taylor Swift fans jumping on the Chiefs bandwagon. 

    Other than Andy Reid, there's absolutely nothing I like about the Chiefs. Reid is unquestionably the best coach in the NFL and has been for a while, he is a first ballot Hall of Famer. Mahomo and Kelce are unbearable, and yes, I am fatigued and sick of both of them. Prepare for the 2024-2025 season to be another year of the NFL cramming the Chiefs down our throats. 

  • @ap1 said:

    As long as the draw of Taylor Swift is attached to the Chiefs, they will be the League and Media Broadcast Partner darlings. In inescapable. I also think the preferred treatment is inexcusable. 

    But I give them credit, in 11 years they've gone from picking #1 to winning 3 Super Bowls in five years. And they've done it with two different WR/RB combos.

    I'm not sure of their cap situation. I'm not sure Chris Jones will be back, but I don't expect significant roster shake ups and all the HC positions have been filled so they'll have minimal turnover. 

    It's amazing how in five years, they've gone from likeable underdogs against the Patriots to THE most hated team in the league. I don't recall a small market team or a team from flyover country, in any sport, as hated.

    And people are starting to experience Kelce fatigue.

    Now the pressure mounts, there's never been a Super Bowl Three-Peat and you'd better believe the league offices would not be heartbroken if it was Kansas City and all the cross marketing they can get from Taylor Swift fans jumping on the Chiefs bandwagon. 

    Other than Andy Reid, there's absolutely nothing I like about the Chiefs. Reid is unquestionably the best coach in the NFL and has been for a while, he is a first ballot Hall of Famer. Mahomo and Kelce are unbearable, and yes, I am fatigued and sick of both of them. Prepare for the 2024-2025 season to be another year of the NFL cramming the Chiefs down our throats. 

    A AP1 wrote on last edited by
    #40

    @berniesuperbowl2 said:

    Other than Andy Reid, there's absolutely nothing I like about the Chiefs. Reid is unquestionably the best coach in the NFL and has been for a while, he is a first ballot Hall of Famer. Mahomo and Kelce are unbearable, and yes, I am fatigued and sick of both of them. Prepare for the 2024-2025 season to be another year of the NFL cramming the Chiefs down our throats. 

    100%