5 defensive tackles the Browns should consider
-
I was wondering if Cleveland Browns fans agree with my latest article on the five defensive tackles the Browns should look at in the 2024 NFL. I hope this doesn't come across as spam; I genuinely value your opinions and would appreciate hearing your thoughts. If you disagree with my suggestions, I'd love to understand why.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login