The Brownies in Brazil(?)
-
They should invite the real Girl From Ipanema to toss the coin. She still lives there in Rio.
They should invite the real Girl From Ipanema to toss the coin. She still lives there in Rio.
Now there’s a reference not everyone will get, haha. I’m a fan of the flick “Get Yourself a College Girl” so l know the song. Some great music acts in that flick. The Animals, Jimmy Smith and the Dave Clark 5. Mmm hmmm.
-
it's philly's home game they are taking away, so either way I guess it beat's playing in philly. Also if we do play on that friday night doe's that mean we do not have to play on a TNF game ?
it's philly's home game they are taking away, so either way I guess it beat's playing in philly. Also if we do play on that friday night doe's that mean we do not have to play on a TNF game ?
That's kind of how I look at it... I wouldn't want the Browns to lose a home game, but since it was supposed to be in Philly, I'm fine with it.
-
it's philly's home game they are taking away, so either way I guess it beat's playing in philly. Also if we do play on that friday night doe's that mean we do not have to play on a TNF game ?
That's kind of how I look at it... I wouldn't want the Browns to lose a home game, but since it was supposed to be in Philly, I'm fine with it.
That's kind of how I look at it... I wouldn't want the Browns to lose a home game, but since it was supposed to be in Philly, I'm fine with it.
Just a week or 2 ago, I put my jibberish in a thread about the need to play a game in Brazil saying 1 fan-base would get screwed. I even brought up what if it was a game where Cleveland was supposed to host Baltimore or Pittsburgh. Now I learn what teams are likely to be playing this; and it's on a Friday Night with a non-conference team losing one of their home games. The waiting to exhale is over...
-
They should invite the real Girl From Ipanema to toss the coin. She still lives there in Rio.
Now there’s a reference not everyone will get, haha. I’m a fan of the flick “Get Yourself a College Girl” so l know the song. Some great music acts in that flick. The Animals, Jimmy Smith and the Dave Clark 5. Mmm hmmm.
Now there’s a reference not everyone will get, haha. I’m a fan of the flick “Get Yourself a College Girl” so l know the song. Some great music acts in that flick. The Animals, Jimmy Smith and the Dave Clark 5. Mmm hmmm.
And the one who sung it, Astrud Gilberto, died last year.
-
I don't like it, but the NFL has a world of untapped fans.
-
Brazil doesn't excite me. Germany would be a blast, & I heard Tottenham is great.
I think it'll be London this coming season, any of you chaps up for it if it happens. I'll pop down all weekend and show you round Londons finest boozers, I don't drink in shit holes and I have a vast experience of drinking all over that city through organising off season days out on the piss round there and hundreds of visits pissing it up around Leeds awsy matches. I must be one of the only Northern fans with more imagination than visiting the Dolphin, Mabels and Euston flyer. The English lads on here will know what I'm on about. Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled.
-
Brazil doesn't excite me. Germany would be a blast, & I heard Tottenham is great.
I think it'll be London this coming season, any of you chaps up for it if it happens. I'll pop down all weekend and show you round Londons finest boozers, I don't drink in shit holes and I have a vast experience of drinking all over that city through organising off season days out on the piss round there and hundreds of visits pissing it up around Leeds awsy matches. I must be one of the only Northern fans with more imagination than visiting the Dolphin, Mabels and Euston flyer. The English lads on here will know what I'm on about. Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled.
I think it'll be London this coming season, any of you chaps up for it if it happens. I'll pop down all weekend and show you round Londons finest boozers, I don't drink in shit holes and I have a vast experience of drinking all over that city through organising off season days out on the piss round there and hundreds of visits pissing it up around Leeds awsy matches. I must be one of the only Northern fans with more imagination than visiting the Dolphin, Mabels and Euston flyer....The English lads on here will know what I'm on about.
.....Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled. .....
...... "Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled". .....
If that's 7 straight I don't think you want to be near any bloodwork tests for awhile, lol. mjp.
-
I think it'll be London this coming season, any of you chaps up for it if it happens. I'll pop down all weekend and show you round Londons finest boozers, I don't drink in shit holes and I have a vast experience of drinking all over that city through organising off season days out on the piss round there and hundreds of visits pissing it up around Leeds awsy matches. I must be one of the only Northern fans with more imagination than visiting the Dolphin, Mabels and Euston flyer....The English lads on here will know what I'm on about.
.....Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled. .....
...... "Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled". .....
If that's 7 straight I don't think you want to be near any bloodwork tests for awhile, lol. mjp.
...... "Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled". .....
If that's 7 straight I don't think you want to be near any bloodwork tests for awhile, lol. mjp.
It's this fizzy German beer, they're all like lagers, better than that Fosters rubbish that some of my mates drink. I can't wait to get on it before I come out then after a week of it I'm pining for a pint of Taylors Landlord or Exmoor Gold, the type of hand pulled real ale that I slurp at home with no fizz. Just 3 nights to go then fly back Monday if they aren't on strike. I can highly recommend Munich, lovely place.
-
...... "Greetings from Munich, this is my 7th night away and I think my insides are pickled". .....
If that's 7 straight I don't think you want to be near any bloodwork tests for awhile, lol. mjp.
It's this fizzy German beer, they're all like lagers, better than that Fosters rubbish that some of my mates drink. I can't wait to get on it before I come out then after a week of it I'm pining for a pint of Taylors Landlord or Exmoor Gold, the type of hand pulled real ale that I slurp at home with no fizz. Just 3 nights to go then fly back Monday if they aren't on strike. I can highly recommend Munich, lovely place.
It's this fizzy German beer, they're all like lagers, better than that Fosters rubbish that some of my mates drink. I can't wait to get on it before I come out then after a week of it I'm pining for a pint of Taylors Landlord or Exmoor Gold, the type of hand pulled real ale that I slurp at home with no fizz. Just 3 nights to go then fly back Monday if they aren't on strike. I can highly recommend Munich, lovely place.
I went to a Scottish bar in Cincinnati a few years ago and ran into Belhaven beer.
Pretty damn tasty.
-
It's this fizzy German beer, they're all like lagers, better than that Fosters rubbish that some of my mates drink. I can't wait to get on it before I come out then after a week of it I'm pining for a pint of Taylors Landlord or Exmoor Gold, the type of hand pulled real ale that I slurp at home with no fizz. Just 3 nights to go then fly back Monday if they aren't on strike. I can highly recommend Munich, lovely place.
I went to a Scottish bar in Cincinnati a few years ago and ran into Belhaven beer.
Pretty damn tasty.
I went to a Scottish bar in Cincinnati a few years ago and ran into Belhaven beer.
Pretty damn tasty.
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
-
I went to a Scottish bar in Cincinnati a few years ago and ran into Belhaven beer.
Pretty damn tasty.
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cans
Scotland- Stout- 4.2% ABV. Fresh roasted aroma with a hint of coffee from roasted barley. The addition of Chocolate malt adds a dark chocolate complexity. Clean, low levels of bitterness allows the key roasted and chocolate flavors to come to the forefront of this Scottish Stout.
Belhaven Black
-
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cans
Scotland- Stout- 4.2% ABV. Fresh roasted aroma with a hint of coffee from roasted barley. The addition of Chocolate malt adds a dark chocolate complexity. Clean, low levels of bitterness allows the key roasted and chocolate flavors to come to the forefront of this Scottish Stout.
Belhaven Black
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansPS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
-
Very familiar with that one as it's sold all over Scotland and some times turns up in York as a guest ale. Will no doubt be sampling a few more when I go to Edinburgh in April.
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cans
Scotland- Stout- 4.2% ABV. Fresh roasted aroma with a hint of coffee from roasted barley. The addition of Chocolate malt adds a dark chocolate complexity. Clean, low levels of bitterness allows the key roasted and chocolate flavors to come to the forefront of this Scottish Stout.
Belhaven Black
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansNot tried that one, I don't mind a Guiness now and again.
-
I can get this here too. Sounds very good to me since I like high malt, low IPA.
Size 4-15 oz cansPS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
PS-I really like Samuel Smith's Oatmeal Stout and from Mexico Modelo Negra
Sam Smiths is brewed in Tadcaster 10 miles from my house, not a bad town for a slurp or two with some nice pubs.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
