Marcellus in an idiot
-
I agree about the accountability, but it also boils down to the word "gimme." Analysts don't think too much about the Browns because the Browns haven't proved that they require a lot of thought. If they get better, then the weekly "The national media refuses to respect us" posts might make some sense.
Dennis
-
I usually find it to be in my best interest to not to refer to Marcellus as an idiot nor describe him to be a bitch.

-
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4480125
This girl needs to be kicked in the head.
Metcalf_FTW said:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4480125This girl needs to be kicked in the head.
its not phucking science with her stupid bullshit numbers and percentages. Its FOOTBALL!!!! Its a game!!! Some of this shit is truly amazing
-
Zombo said:
Nope, he pretty much nailed it to.He was one of the guys that thought the Browns should start Anderson as well ... I'll just leave it at that...
Zombo
Zombo
Go ahead and lay it all out. Make your statement. Don't beat around the bush, what should happen at QB this week.
Is there a qb on this roster that would of changed the outcome of either game so far?
-
Zombo said:
Anderson certainly would have given us a whole different dimension.Like I said in another thread, if I'm Mangini I give Quinn one more game to shine, then I'm handing over the team to Anderson.
Seems like we would have more of fighting chance with his quicker release and bigger arm than we do with the 6 points of offense we get from dinking and dunking before the game slips away.
Zombo
--But I think Quinn's Wonderlic has been keeping games close in the first half.
Does that mean Cribbs Wonderlic is dragging us down in the second half? lol
-
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4480125
This girl needs to be kicked in the head.
Metcalf_FTW said:
http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=4480125This girl needs to be kicked in the head.
Damn skippy she does!
Getting our hopes up!! Tell us BQ has a 75 passer rating in simulation!!! Bastards!!!

-
Zombo said:
Anderson certainly would have given us a whole different dimension.Like I said in another thread, if I'm Mangini I give Quinn one more game to shine, then I'm handing over the team to Anderson.
Seems like we would have more of fighting chance with his quicker release and bigger arm than we do with the 6 points of offense we get from dinking and dunking before the game slips away.
Zombo
--But I think Quinn's Wonderlic has been keeping games close in the first half.
.... No vodka..... but I did find the "good creamer" for my coffee..... gonna be a good monday after all!
anyway....
I'm not sure anyone would be open downfield for DA to throw to. Course he could just put it up and let BE go get it. That does happen sometimes. Maybe DA can play RT. OR, use his height to jump for a ball as a receiver. There's enough holes in this team we can find some place to utilize his talents.
DA, BQ
BQ DA......
AAAAUUUUUUGGGGGGGHHHHHH!
I can debate over using a standard black bungee cord, or a bright orange tie down strap to hold the bumper up and the trunk down on my 93 corolla ( I went with the orange btw.... brownies baby!!!!!!)
BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY IT'S STILL A FRICKIN 93 COROLLA WITH A TRUNK LID THAT NEEDS HELD DOWN AND A BUMPER THAT NEEDS HELD UP!!!!
doesn't matter what I strap it down with, it's not going to change anything! It's just a strap on!!!
My point is, pick your strap on!!! DA or BQ!! doesn't matter!!!! This team is still a POS 93 corolla regardless of your choice in strap ons!!!!
ugh.... going for more "good creamer"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login


