Tavern Today
-
Happy anniversary gal.
Me, i will be at the local tavern with my regulars watching the game.
Having been in Cleveland last week, it will be a time to slap a few backs and renew friendships that come together 16 weeks of the year..
-
I'm sending HagII into the Chat today to clean that place up!
-
-
Happy Anniversary HiwayGal.
-
No dungeons and dragon talk.
-
I forgot the one that started these rules a couple years ago...
No talking about dungeons and dragons or any other stupid homo games.
I forgot the one that started these rules a couple years ago...
No talking about dungeons and dragons or any other stupid homo games.
Hell, at least it's a distraction from the game and doesn't involve trashing the stains.
You might want to consider encouraging it.
Regards
..... an'at
.
-
@hiwaygal said:
Not sure if I'll make it to the Tavern today...it's our anniversary and we're planning on...well, you don't need to know that part!
I might check in later, but have a few \_/ \_/ \_/ for me!

Oh, and
GO BROWNS!!!
Happy Anniversary!! I hope you have a wonderful day

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login