Happy Birthday
-
http://lebrownstown.com/?p=6804
He'd be 41 today.
Since the Donkey's are honoring Shannon Sharpe in their Ring of Shame -
Let's win this one for E-Rock.
-
RIP E-ROCK
-
Wow Eric Turner, I totally beleive the best Safety ever played the game. I wish we can find another...
-
RIP Eric Turner...
He would have knocked shannon "I have a lithhhp" Sharpe on his bil lick
We do need a dominate safety..and FAST..but never will anyone come close to the presence of ET
-
i loved that dude, probably my favorite Browns defensive player to date. RIP E-Rocc.
-
Every single jersey I ever wore as a sorry glory days HS & div3 college athlete I wore #29 because of E-Rock. He was the best. Probably my favorite Brown.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login