DESHAUN WATSON
-
LOUD NOISES!
-
That piece of shit can go suck it.
Is this what you all want to hear coming out of that fuckers mouth?
Praising Pittspuke?
We don't do that in Cleveland asshole, you shoulda learned that by now.
Pittsburgh feels like they've got pieces, just because of Tomlin. They're gonna compete. Welcome to the North, man, where things get real, real, real, real spooky".
Watson offered glowing praise for the Steelers' decision to acquire Wilson, extending a warm welcome to him in the AFC North. Additionally, Watson cleverly expressed his expectation for the Steelers to be a formidable force, attributing much of this belief to the leadership of Mike Tomlin.
-
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
-
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
-
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
He's coming off a shoulder injury and will shortly just now start throwing.
So instead of having three QBs in off-season camps and the beginning of Training Camp, they can have three plus Watson slowly (hopefully) rounding into shape. And as I've said often, shoulder injuries are tricky. The recovery process isn't always linear with shoulder injuries.
I think they learned their lesson after kind of going half-assed with their QB room at the beginning of last season.
-
-
LOUD NOISES!
LOUD NOISES!
-
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
I don't know man. I doubt the Wilson treatment..at least not this year.
As for the signings...we needed a back-up. For a number of reasons we weren't going back to Flacco. After Winston, the Huntley signing could be viewed as a head scratcher. I think it is a sign we aren't as high on DTR as some thought. I think we will look to trade the guy at some point before the season starts. If not, take our chances he falls through to the practice squad.
And yes, with Watson off a shoulder injury, I am sure the team will look to monitor and limit his throwing through the minis and camp.
-
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
He's coming off a shoulder injury and will shortly just now start throwing.
So instead of having three QBs in off-season camps and the beginning of Training Camp, they can have three plus Watson slowly (hopefully) rounding into shape. And as I've said often, shoulder injuries are tricky. The recovery process isn't always linear with shoulder injuries.
I think they learned their lesson after kind of going half-assed with their QB room at the beginning of last season.
He's coming off a shoulder injury and will shortly just now start throwing.
So instead of having three QBs in off-season camps and the beginning of Training Camp, they can have three plus Watson slowly (hopefully) rounding into shape. And as I've said often, shoulder injuries are tricky. The recovery process isn't always linear with shoulder injuries.
I think they learned their lesson after kind of going half-assed with their QB room at the beginning of last season.
It's funny how when I bring this up other fans like to put their fingers in their ears. But the reality, despite the mediocre play overall, is that this injury is very unique. We're over 6 months from the injury occurring and he's just picking up the football to start throwing. Compare that to a lot of other serious injuries (ACL, hell even achilles tears) and you see guys already significantly ahead of what conditioning for those things look like.
I wouldn't doubt for a second there's behind the scenes serious concerns about re-injury or just long-term issues. Combine that with well below average overall play and missing 39 games he could have played over the the last three seasons? This could get even uglier, fast, and having much more competent back-ups is very prudent.
-
He's coming off a shoulder injury and will shortly just now start throwing.
So instead of having three QBs in off-season camps and the beginning of Training Camp, they can have three plus Watson slowly (hopefully) rounding into shape. And as I've said often, shoulder injuries are tricky. The recovery process isn't always linear with shoulder injuries.
I think they learned their lesson after kind of going half-assed with their QB room at the beginning of last season.
It's funny how when I bring this up other fans like to put their fingers in their ears. But the reality, despite the mediocre play overall, is that this injury is very unique. We're over 6 months from the injury occurring and he's just picking up the football to start throwing. Compare that to a lot of other serious injuries (ACL, hell even achilles tears) and you see guys already significantly ahead of what conditioning for those things look like.
I wouldn't doubt for a second there's behind the scenes serious concerns about re-injury or just long-term issues. Combine that with well below average overall play and missing 39 games he could have played over the the last three seasons? This could get even uglier, fast, and having much more competent back-ups is very prudent.
It's funny how when I bring this up other fans like to put their fingers in their ears. But the reality, despite the mediocre play overall, is that this injury is very unique. We're over 6 months from the injury occurring and he's just picking up the football to start throwing. Compare that to a lot of other serious injuries (ACL, hell even achilles tears) and you see guys already significantly ahead of what conditioning for those things look like.
I wouldn't doubt for a second there's behind the scenes serious concerns about re-injury or just long-term issues. Combine that with well below average overall play and missing 39 games he could have played over the the last three seasons? This could get even uglier, fast, and having much more competent back-ups is very prudent.
We aren't privy to all the info on the injury, of course, but absolutely they could and should have some concern regarding this injury. Shoulder injuries to throwing athletes are never something to easily dismiss.
But we are where we are with this. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if there's a setback or two and he ends up on the injured list to start the season. I also wouldn't be shocked if he barely plays this season. I'm not saying either is going to happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.
-
It's funny how when I bring this up other fans like to put their fingers in their ears. But the reality, despite the mediocre play overall, is that this injury is very unique. We're over 6 months from the injury occurring and he's just picking up the football to start throwing. Compare that to a lot of other serious injuries (ACL, hell even achilles tears) and you see guys already significantly ahead of what conditioning for those things look like.
I wouldn't doubt for a second there's behind the scenes serious concerns about re-injury or just long-term issues. Combine that with well below average overall play and missing 39 games he could have played over the the last three seasons? This could get even uglier, fast, and having much more competent back-ups is very prudent.
We aren't privy to all the info on the injury, of course, but absolutely they could and should have some concern regarding this injury. Shoulder injuries to throwing athletes are never something to easily dismiss.
But we are where we are with this. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if there's a setback or two and he ends up on the injured list to start the season. I also wouldn't be shocked if he barely plays this season. I'm not saying either is going to happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.
We aren't privy to all the info on the injury, of course, but absolutely they could and should have some concern regarding this injury. Shoulder injuries to throwing athletes are never something to easily dismiss.
But we are where we are with this. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if there's a setback or two and he ends up on the injured list to start the season. I also wouldn't be shocked if he barely plays this season. I'm not saying either is going to happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.
And the same can be said for Chubb with knee injuries to RBs. That is why I like the Foreman signing. Got to be ready for worst case for either one or both of these players.
-
We aren't privy to all the info on the injury, of course, but absolutely they could and should have some concern regarding this injury. Shoulder injuries to throwing athletes are never something to easily dismiss.
But we are where we are with this. Honestly, I wouldn't be shocked if there's a setback or two and he ends up on the injured list to start the season. I also wouldn't be shocked if he barely plays this season. I'm not saying either is going to happen, but I wouldn't be shocked.
And the same can be said for Chubb with knee injuries to RBs. That is why I like the Foreman signing. Got to be ready for worst case for either one or both of these players.
And the same can be said for Chubb with knee injuries to RBs. That is why I like the Foreman signing. Got to be ready for worst case for either one or both of these players.
Especially considering that Chubb will be entering his seventh NFL season.
-
Outside of the albatross contract the Watson situation is interesting. If they expect him to be ready why sign Winston, Huntley and still have DTR in the wings? That's a crowded room. Browns getting ready to give Watson the Wilson treatment?
He's coming off a shoulder injury and will shortly just now start throwing.
So instead of having three QBs in off-season camps and the beginning of Training Camp, they can have three plus Watson slowly (hopefully) rounding into shape. And as I've said often, shoulder injuries are tricky. The recovery process isn't always linear with shoulder injuries.
I think they learned their lesson after kind of going half-assed with their QB room at the beginning of last season.
He's coming off a shoulder injury and will shortly just now start throwing.
So instead of having three QBs in off-season camps and the beginning of Training Camp, they can have three plus Watson slowly (hopefully) rounding into shape. And as I've said often, shoulder injuries are tricky. The recovery process isn't always linear with shoulder injuries.
I think they learned their lesson after kind of going half-assed with their QB room at the beginning of last season.
Alot of "ifs"
-
He's coming off a shoulder injury and will shortly just now start throwing.
So instead of having three QBs in off-season camps and the beginning of Training Camp, they can have three plus Watson slowly (hopefully) rounding into shape. And as I've said often, shoulder injuries are tricky. The recovery process isn't always linear with shoulder injuries.
I think they learned their lesson after kind of going half-assed with their QB room at the beginning of last season.
Alot of "ifs"
-
Tia is on to something about you.
You whine a lot.
You suck alot of Watson schlong
-
Tia is on to something about you.
You whine a lot.
You suck alot of Watson schlong
-
maybe this is still going on ?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login