What I'm reading
-
I got around to getting this book - I read a lot. But this book is special. It is dynamic, and was written for the 2020 election.
"AMERICAN CRUSADE - Our Fight to Stay Free" by Pete Hegseth.
He is a former military Bronze Star winner - served in Afghanistan, and a regular on different shows on Fox News.
But his book is amazing. He wrote it to explain the importance of 2020, and
sadly, his concerns for our country if 2020 doesn't put Pres Trump in the WH - are devastating, considering that
we have 3+ years of the radical leftists controlling our WH and corrupt dems all over Congress.....
his concerns have openly been validated, which is amazing. And I'm only on page 120 !
I think it's a profoundly important book to read. His experiences in Afghanistan are real, and he explains so much
that is gong on today.
This may be the most important book I've read in many years.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login