Skip to content

Browns/Broncos Game Thread

The Browns Board
115 23 6.0k
  • Arguably Denver has an average QB, a poor running game and an average defence. We're making them look like gods.

  • THUD !
  • This is Quinn's stats BEFORE the garbage prevent dump offs:

    Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating

    B. Quinn 15 23 124 65.2 5.4 4 15 0 0 78.9

  • WOE IS ME???

  • How many times in a row did everybody throw up in their mouth today?

    Worst team in the NFL hands down...

    St. Clair should be cut right now

  • @jadbf said:

    I'ts a good thing I'm drunk and don't feel like getting anything started tonight.

    Blame it on the owner....GOOD GOD.........

    Why not he has no clue on a NFL team. He picks up scraps from other teams to run his team. I been a browns fan since I can remember and this team is so sad. There is a reason why Pololi or whatever his name is did not want to come to cleveland and now there is a reason why all agents are telling there people not to go to cleveland because the coach sucked he sucked in new york and he sucks here. They keep on saying take coaches from the belichek tree, why not screw the belichek tree and get someone who has heart like Schotenheimer or even spit chin man...This team is awful and I blame it from the top the owner who cares more of his soccer girls than the NFL...

  • Can someone teach Alex Mack how to snap the ball when the QB is in the shotgun?

    @mark-o said:

    Can someone teach Alex Mack how to snap the ball when the QB is in the shotgun?
  • can someone speed up the clock I am getting tired and bored...

  • Haha even Lamont Jordan looks like AP. This is laughable.

  • can someone speed up the clock I am getting tired and bored...

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    can someone speed up the clock I am getting tired and bored...

    Best thing about Sunday Ticket and Directv.....I can watch the exciting ending to the Bears/Pittspuke game and the Ravens/Chargers instead of having to sit through this shit with the Browns.

    It may be time to start betting against us every week to make some extra money.

  • As of right now nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY, has any right to say we cn beat this team or that. This team has got to be THE worst team in the NFL right now, when is this going to change? WHEN THE FUKC IS THIS GOING TO CHANGE? My local highschool team can beat the Browns by the score Denver is beating them. I feel sorry for Jim Brown and all the rest of the Browns legends that have to sit and watch this garbage.

  • You might as well compare this team to a tagger defacing a beautiful work of art (which is the Browns history)

  • @jadbf said:

    If Mangini looks calm and collected in his press conference, I think I am gonna puke....Players would be running laps around the field starting at midnight tonight if it were up to me...

    totally agree and I would be starting to let guys go and trading people at midnight too!

  • Poteat was a good pickup for us

    @mr.-t said:

    Poteat was a good pickup for us

    Not to be a wise guy, T, but don't you think having NFL-caliber players is simply table stakes??

  • Part of me wishes the team never moved. Because when I see Baltimore with our GM Ozzie I sit back and think damn that our team.....THIS SUCKS!

  • Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

  • P PBJ

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    @pbj said:

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    Agree...

  • P PBJ

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    @pbj said:

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    Sounds like a good idea. BE is not being used, might as well get something for him.

  • Just when you think there is nowhere to go but up, we get out the shovels and go in a direction nobody thought we could. 🙁

  • @jadbf said:

    If one person tries to tell me how "improved" Denver is this year.....

    Can't wait to hear that. Denver was a mess and several people on this board pointed out......."Glad we are not Denver".

    Denver 2-0

    Browns 0-2