Skip to content

Browns/Broncos Game Thread

The Browns Board
115 23 6.0k
  • As of right now nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY, has any right to say we cn beat this team or that. This team has got to be THE worst team in the NFL right now, when is this going to change? WHEN THE FUKC IS THIS GOING TO CHANGE? My local highschool team can beat the Browns by the score Denver is beating them. I feel sorry for Jim Brown and all the rest of the Browns legends that have to sit and watch this garbage.

  • You might as well compare this team to a tagger defacing a beautiful work of art (which is the Browns history)

  • @jadbf said:

    If Mangini looks calm and collected in his press conference, I think I am gonna puke....Players would be running laps around the field starting at midnight tonight if it were up to me...

    totally agree and I would be starting to let guys go and trading people at midnight too!

  • Poteat was a good pickup for us

    @mr.-t said:

    Poteat was a good pickup for us

    Not to be a wise guy, T, but don't you think having NFL-caliber players is simply table stakes??

  • Part of me wishes the team never moved. Because when I see Baltimore with our GM Ozzie I sit back and think damn that our team.....THIS SUCKS!

  • Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

  • P PBJ

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    @pbj said:

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    Agree...

  • P PBJ

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    @pbj said:

    Maybe we should just flush the rest of the season and trade Braylon... why would he re-sign with us? Detroit did it last year trading away Roy Williams. Just flush the season and see what we have in MoMass and Robo.

    Sounds like a good idea. BE is not being used, might as well get something for him.

  • Just when you think there is nowhere to go but up, we get out the shovels and go in a direction nobody thought we could. 🙁

  • @jadbf said:

    If one person tries to tell me how "improved" Denver is this year.....

    Can't wait to hear that. Denver was a mess and several people on this board pointed out......."Glad we are not Denver".

    Denver 2-0

    Browns 0-2

  • Sorry, but with the talent the Browns lack, it is what it is. We were going to need a miracle from BQ and we aren't going to get it.

    4-6 wins providing we some modest improvement by the end of the year(as I suspect). But we are what we are.

  • Part of me wishes the team never moved. Because when I see Baltimore with our GM Ozzie I sit back and think damn that our team.....THIS SUCKS!

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    Part of me wishes the team never moved.

    ALL of me wishes the team never moved, but that is a topic for another day.

  • @bigbaddawgjr said:

    Part of me wishes the team never moved.

    ALL of me wishes the team never moved, but that is a topic for another day.

    @chicopee-john said:

    ALL of me wishes the team never moved, but that is a topic for another day.

    Sometimes I wish the history and colors would have went with the team to Baltimore because this team is making a complete mockery of the Browns history.