Browns/Broncos Game Thread
-
pool sucks....trade his a$$
-
hank poteat sucks too...i would rather have our rookie man in there francis...
-
bad penalty by poteat....not even close to playing the ball. This defense doesn't have the same fire they did last week. Receivers are going completely uncovered. The good news is we are still in this game, but if our offense doesn't get a drive going we are going to see our defense get gassed just like last week and they will be able to run/pass all over us.
-
-
Wright and Pool not having good games. Can't get off the field if those 2 are giving up a bunch of bs on 3rd down.
-
-
thank god for the wind...we need any little help we can get..this team is playing bad and coaches plays are terrible..put in the 46 D
-
Also the offense sucks, if I was coach and have 23 seconds left I wouldn't knee down I would throw the damn ball down field and see if we get BE or someone open to score before half. Too me the just give up too much, NO DRIVE!
-
If this was a Marty S. team he would be trying score no matter how many seconds we had...not kneel down boys and we talk about things that we need to do better and hopefully next week we can build on it, oh yeah try harder in the 2nd half but we won't do anything different because I don't know what the hell i am doing...
-
Ball on your own 28.
23 seconds left.
Down 4
You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME
It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.
-
Ball on your own 28.
23 seconds left.
Down 4
You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME
It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.
Ball on your own 28.
23 seconds left.
Down 4
You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME
It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.
Sorry I don't agree I would not kneel I would at least try, we need anything we can get we are not that good!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login