Skip to content

Browns/Broncos Game Thread

The Browns Board
115 23 6.0k
  • maybe we should think about covering Stokely?

    @mark-o said:

    maybe we should think about covering Stokely?

    I think we need to cover everybody, because our guys just let them catch and then they watch them run...this defense is making me sick..

  • Wright and Pool not having good games. Can't get off the field if those 2 are giving up a bunch of bs on 3rd down.

  • That's a break...

  • WE `gOT OUR BREAK... MISSED FG

  • I also think it is a waste of a players talent to have Wimbley covering a receiver....

    @mark-o said:

    I also think it is a waste of a players talent to have Wimbley covering a receiver....

    Wimbley suited up today?

  • thank god for the wind...we need any little help we can get..this team is playing bad and coaches plays are terrible..put in the 46 D

  • So far our best play of the game defensively has been the wind blowing. Not a good sign.

  • Also the offense sucks, if I was coach and have 23 seconds left I wouldn't knee down I would throw the damn ball down field and see if we get BE or someone open to score before half. Too me the just give up too much, NO DRIVE!

  • 23 seconds and 3 timeouts...I would've tried at least one play. We were at the 30 yard line. I was ok with taking the knee last week at home when we're up by 3..but when we're struggling on offense, I would've tried to get more points today.

  • If this was a Marty S. team he would be trying score no matter how many seconds we had...not kneel down boys and we talk about things that we need to do better and hopefully next week we can build on it, oh yeah try harder in the 2nd half but we won't do anything different because I don't know what the hell i am doing...

  • Ball on your own 28.

    23 seconds left.

    Down 4

    You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME

    It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.

  • Ball on your own 28.

    23 seconds left.

    Down 4

    You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME

    It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.

    @shipitkthx said:

    Ball on your own 28.

    23 seconds left.

    Down 4

    You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME

    It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.

    Sorry I don't agree I would not kneel I would at least try, we need anything we can get we are not that good!

  • pool sucks....trade his a$$

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    pool sucks....trade his a$$

    Here is to Taylor Mays in next years draft.

  • CRIBBS COME ON!!!!! WHAT THE HELL!? damn that sucked

  • @bigbaddawgjr said:

    pool sucks....trade his a$$

    Here is to Taylor Mays in next years draft.

    @car-ramrod said:

    Here is to Taylor Mays in next years draft.

    I would luv that deal, maybe too make sure trade poole, BE, and DA now. So we can totally build this team from the draft not spend on old retreads...

  • At what point do we end the Cribbs is a starting WR experiment? He's always running his 3rd down routes short of the first down marker and now a costly fumble.

    Didn't we draft actual wide receivers in the draft and yet they never see the field??

  • Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....

  • At what point do we end the Cribbs is a starting WR experiment? He's always running his 3rd down routes short of the first down marker and now a costly fumble.

    Didn't we draft actual wide receivers in the draft and yet they never see the field??

    @mark-o said:

    At what point do we end the Cribbs is a starting WR experiment? He's always running his 3rd down routes short of the first down marker and now a costly fumble.

    Didn't we draft actual wide receivers in the draft and yet they never see the field??

    Oh that Mangitler doing his Romeo of verterans before the young ones!

  • Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....

    @azbrowns said:

    Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....

    Yet, Cribbs, the so called great playmaker, never does anything with it AND is to short in the hole. Thankfully, the guy got no contract and doesn't deserve one.

  • Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....

    @azbrowns said:

    Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....

    I think its more of cribbs need to run the correct route..