Browns/Broncos Game Thread
-
Ball on your own 28.
23 seconds left.
Down 4
You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME
It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.
-
Ball on your own 28.
23 seconds left.
Down 4
You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME
It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.
Ball on your own 28.
23 seconds left.
Down 4
You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME
It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.
Sorry I don't agree I would not kneel I would at least try, we need anything we can get we are not that good!
-
pool sucks....trade his a$$
pool sucks....trade his a$$
Here is to Taylor Mays in next years draft.
-
pool sucks....trade his a$$
Here is to Taylor Mays in next years draft.
Here is to Taylor Mays in next years draft.
I would luv that deal, maybe too make sure trade poole, BE, and DA now. So we can totally build this team from the draft not spend on old retreads...
-
Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....
-
At what point do we end the Cribbs is a starting WR experiment? He's always running his 3rd down routes short of the first down marker and now a costly fumble.
Didn't we draft actual wide receivers in the draft and yet they never see the field??
At what point do we end the Cribbs is a starting WR experiment? He's always running his 3rd down routes short of the first down marker and now a costly fumble.
Didn't we draft actual wide receivers in the draft and yet they never see the field??
Oh that Mangitler doing his Romeo of verterans before the young ones!
-
Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....
Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....
Yet, Cribbs, the so called great playmaker, never does anything with it AND is to short in the hole. Thankfully, the guy got no contract and doesn't deserve one.
-
Brady Quinn has thrown the ball short of the first down marker to Cribbs on three occasions. He needs to grow a pair of testicles....
-
damn mangitler he can't really on the wind anymore...just like I said before doesn't change the plan to make a better run. Just rather quit and we will get them next week. Oh better yet we don't want to show anything because we have baltimore next and I think we can win.....
-
I think its more of cribbs need to run the correct route..
Ok let's say you're right. Why continue to throw to the guy on third down? All you have to do is look at him and see he is short of the marker....
-
I think its more of cribbs need to run the correct route..
Ok let's say you're right. Why continue to throw to the guy on third down? All you have to do is look at him and see he is short of the marker....
-
I think its more of cribbs need to run the correct route..
Ok let's say you're right. Why continue to throw to the guy on third down? All you have to do is look at him and see he is short of the marker....
Ok let's say you're right. Why continue to throw to the guy on third down? All you have to do is look at him and see he is short of the marker....
true, but if you ever played the game before in high school or in college u would know u hit the open guy and hope he did it correct. Because when u drop back u have 3 to 5 seconds to look at your 1,2,3 and sometime 4 if u have the time so knowing exactly the 1st down marker is a bit of stretch to do in that short of time.
-
At least onething is showing is when BQ is working with the 1st team longer than 50% of the snaps he has a little bit more comfortablility. So with that we can thank mangitler for waiting so long to decide.
-
BQ inaccurate down field...that could've been a huge first down
great job Wimbley setting the edge on a few of those run plays...I'm impressed with his improvements this year
EDIT: I see steelers chuck in here.....during his steelers game. Shouldn't you be on the squeeler's board??

-
BQ inaccurate down field...that could've been a huge first down
great job Wimbley setting the edge on a few of those run plays...I'm impressed with his improvements this year
EDIT: I see steelers chuck in here.....during his steelers game. Shouldn't you be on the squeeler's board??

-
getting the chance to still win this one but have to take some chances
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login