Skip to content

Browns/Broncos Game Thread

The Browns Board
115 23 6.0k
  • positive: nice pass to braylon

    negative: bad run blocking on that last J Lew run by Mack

  • At least onething is showing is when BQ is working with the 1st team longer than 50% of the snaps he has a little bit more comfortablility. So with that we can thank mangitler for waiting so long to decide.

  • BQ inaccurate down field...that could've been a huge first down

    great job Wimbley setting the edge on a few of those run plays...I'm impressed with his improvements this year

    EDIT: I see steelers chuck in here.....during his steelers game. Shouldn't you be on the squeeler's board?? 😛

  • Getting old..........................FAST

  • BQ inaccurate down field...that could've been a huge first down

    great job Wimbley setting the edge on a few of those run plays...I'm impressed with his improvements this year

    EDIT: I see steelers chuck in here.....during his steelers game. Shouldn't you be on the squeeler's board?? 😛

    @blowe said:

    BQ inaccurate down field...that could've been a huge first down

    great job Wimbley setting the edge on a few of those run plays...I'm impressed with his improvements this year

    Please, Wimbley hasn't shown up today at all. Dude sucks. Yet, you give him a big pat. Embarrassing.

  • getting the chance to still win this one but have to take some chances

  • @blowe said:

    BQ inaccurate down field...that could've been a huge first down

    great job Wimbley setting the edge on a few of those run plays...I'm impressed with his improvements this year

    Please, Wimbley hasn't shown up today at all. Dude sucks. Yet, you give him a big pat. Embarrassing.

    @restinpeace said:

    Please, Wimbley hasn't shown up today at all. Dude sucks. Yet, you give him a big pat. Embarrassing.

    Your shitty attitude is the only thing embarrassing here. Getting close to my ignore list. I don't even have Lums ignored

  • 3 bad passes in a row by quinn....right after 2 ropes to Braylon. Frustrating

  • @restinpeace said:

    Please, Wimbley hasn't shown up today at all. Dude sucks. Yet, you give him a big pat. Embarrassing.

    Your shitty attitude is the only thing embarrassing here. Getting close to my ignore list. I don't even have Lums ignored

    @blowe said:

    Your shitty attitude is the only thing embarrassing here. Getting close to my ignore list. I don't even have Lums ignored

    Nah, it is your poor analysis that is the problem.

  • Is it me or Mangitler looks like romeo on the sideline waiting to go to arby's or wendy's to feed his big A$$? The defense looks the same as last year slow and pathetic can't even stop the screen or anything else. The offense is well just sucks!

  • god that catch for almost a touchdown just made me throw up

  • MANNNNNNNNNNNNN WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE SUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

  • We missed all kinds of opportunities, but it ain't over yet.

    This Offense needs to step-up. The defense is definately wearing out.

  • not having a good running game certainly doesn't help, we should trade for jonathan stewart.

  • 14 points down? I don't think we have a chance.

    This team just isn't very good.

  • at least it makes no sense to play "not to lose" anymore. maybe we'll see something here.

  • Hey, look at the the bright side. If Denver gets up by 3 scores, they will undoubtedly go into their prevent defense, and that means we might score our second TD of the year! WOO HOO!!!!

  • Is it too early to begin the 'Sam Bradford for 2010' topics?

  • 14 points down? I don't think we have a chance.

    This team just isn't very good.

    @mark-o said:

    14 points down? I don't think we have a chance.

    This team just isn't very good.

    Totally agree specially when they say old browns players on denver are playing better than us!

  • false start on St. Clair. Has this guy done ANYTHING well for us?