Skip to content

Browns/Broncos Game Thread

The Browns Board
115 23 6.0k
  • 1st round: Bradford

    2nd Round: Sam Young.

  • @planet-0range said:

    St. Clair sucks so bad.

    We should of kept Shaffer...

  • quinn would be good for a team like the titans, or the vikings where they both have great running games and dont need to rely on passes, but he won't be good here if he continues to play like this. I wish we had vince young.

  • st. clair..false start, and 2 sacks on one drive..that is so embarassing

  • I don't think I can watch this futility any longer. And Denver is not a strong opponent!

  • if we play like this next week we will be crushed by baltimore...

  • I can hardly wait to see the threads on "how great Denver's defense is", as the reason for our offense's pathetic game...............AGAIN. I really had high hopes this year, but as usual, I was looking at it with my Brown and Orange colored glasses on.

  • @shipitkthx said:

    Ball on your own 28.

    23 seconds left.

    Down 4

    You kneel.....EVERY DAMN TIME

    It's the correct play, its not about trust, its not about confidence, its MATH. I am glad our coach is actually making mathematically correct decisions.

    Sorry I don't agree I would not kneel I would at least try, we need anything we can get we are not that good!

    @bigbaddawgjr said:

    Sorry I don't agree I would not kneel I would at least try, we need anything we can get we are not that good!

    and I repeat again if we would of tried and scored we would of be down by one td...

  • quinn would be good for a team like the titans, or the vikings where they both have great running games and dont need to rely on passes, but he won't be good here if he continues to play like this. I wish we had vince young.

    @beefjerky said:

    quinn would be good for a team like the titans, or the vikings where they both have great running games and dont need to rely on passes, but he won't be good here if he continues to play like this. I wish we had vince young.

    Vince Young?? I'm sure Tennessee would let us have him. He makes Derek Anderson look like Joe Montana.

    Awesome..27-6...another long TD run.

    We suck

    Im seriously considering not watching these games anymore....this really isn't any fun at all.

  • Here comes stat padding garbage time!!!

  • the whole team sux

  • Maybe if everyone doesn't go to any more games this year it will show Learner that he f..up on picking a coach and then GM. I was totally against this. I think his dad would not have done it this way. I think he should sell the team to a owner who cares, bacause he has no clue on how to hire people.

  • i owe peter king an apology....this is terrible....

  • Arguably Denver has an average QB, a poor running game and an average defence. We're making them look like gods.

  • THUD !
  • This is Quinn's stats BEFORE the garbage prevent dump offs:

    Comp Att Yds Pct Y/A Sack YdsL TD Int Rating

    B. Quinn 15 23 124 65.2 5.4 4 15 0 0 78.9

  • WOE IS ME???

  • How many times in a row did everybody throw up in their mouth today?

    Worst team in the NFL hands down...

    St. Clair should be cut right now

  • @jadbf said:

    I'ts a good thing I'm drunk and don't feel like getting anything started tonight.

    Blame it on the owner....GOOD GOD.........

    Why not he has no clue on a NFL team. He picks up scraps from other teams to run his team. I been a browns fan since I can remember and this team is so sad. There is a reason why Pololi or whatever his name is did not want to come to cleveland and now there is a reason why all agents are telling there people not to go to cleveland because the coach sucked he sucked in new york and he sucks here. They keep on saying take coaches from the belichek tree, why not screw the belichek tree and get someone who has heart like Schotenheimer or even spit chin man...This team is awful and I blame it from the top the owner who cares more of his soccer girls than the NFL...

  • Can someone teach Alex Mack how to snap the ball when the QB is in the shotgun?

    @mark-o said:

    Can someone teach Alex Mack how to snap the ball when the QB is in the shotgun?