Browns/Broncos Game Thread
-
quinn would be good for a team like the titans, or the vikings where they both have great running games and dont need to rely on passes, but he won't be good here if he continues to play like this. I wish we had vince young.
quinn would be good for a team like the titans, or the vikings where they both have great running games and dont need to rely on passes, but he won't be good here if he continues to play like this. I wish we had vince young.
Vince Young?? I'm sure Tennessee would let us have him. He makes Derek Anderson look like Joe Montana.
Awesome..27-6...another long TD run.
We suck
Im seriously considering not watching these games anymore....this really isn't any fun at all.
-
the whole team sux
-
Maybe if everyone doesn't go to any more games this year it will show Learner that he f..up on picking a coach and then GM. I was totally against this. I think his dad would not have done it this way. I think he should sell the team to a owner who cares, bacause he has no clue on how to hire people.
-
THUD !
-
WOE IS ME???
-
@jadbf said:
I'ts a good thing I'm drunk and don't feel like getting anything started tonight.Blame it on the owner....GOOD GOD.........
Why not he has no clue on a NFL team. He picks up scraps from other teams to run his team. I been a browns fan since I can remember and this team is so sad. There is a reason why Pololi or whatever his name is did not want to come to cleveland and now there is a reason why all agents are telling there people not to go to cleveland because the coach sucked he sucked in new york and he sucks here. They keep on saying take coaches from the belichek tree, why not screw the belichek tree and get someone who has heart like Schotenheimer or even spit chin man...This team is awful and I blame it from the top the owner who cares more of his soccer girls than the NFL...
-
can someone speed up the clock I am getting tired and bored...
-
can someone speed up the clock I am getting tired and bored...
can someone speed up the clock I am getting tired and bored...
Best thing about Sunday Ticket and Directv.....I can watch the exciting ending to the Bears/Pittspuke game and the Ravens/Chargers instead of having to sit through this shit with the Browns.
It may be time to start betting against us every week to make some extra money.
-
As of right now nobody, AND I MEAN NOBODY, has any right to say we cn beat this team or that. This team has got to be THE worst team in the NFL right now, when is this going to change? WHEN THE FUKC IS THIS GOING TO CHANGE? My local highschool team can beat the Browns by the score Denver is beating them. I feel sorry for Jim Brown and all the rest of the Browns legends that have to sit and watch this garbage.
-
You might as well compare this team to a tagger defacing a beautiful work of art (which is the Browns history)
-
@jadbf said:
If Mangini looks calm and collected in his press conference, I think I am gonna puke....Players would be running laps around the field starting at midnight tonight if it were up to me...totally agree and I would be starting to let guys go and trading people at midnight too!
-
-
Part of me wishes the team never moved. Because when I see Baltimore with our GM Ozzie I sit back and think damn that our team.....THIS SUCKS!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login