The bridge
-
Another a few days ago.
Not in the US, but interestingly, Rotterdam is a Sister City of Baltimore.
How many coincidences do people need . . .
Wish I could say I don't have more related info . . .
-
Another a few days ago.
Not in the US, but interestingly, Rotterdam is a Sister City of Baltimore.
How many coincidences do people need . . .
Wish I could say I don't have more related info . . .
Another a few days ago.
Not in the US, but interestingly, Rotterdam is a Sister City of Baltimore.
How many coincidences do people need . . .
Wish I could say I don't have more related info . . .
That happened a month ago
But reading the replies, I see it's mostly more morons from your corner of the Internet.
-
https://www.yahoo.com/news/26-barges-break-loose-float-071831893.html
Just an odd fluke I'm sure . . .
-
1st food manufacturing buildings burning, train derailments, airplanes falling apart and now barges and bridges...what's next?
-
1st food manufacturing buildings burning, train derailments, airplanes falling apart and now barges and bridges...what's next?
1st food manufacturing buildings burning, train derailments, airplanes falling apart and now barges and bridges...what's next?
https://news.yahoo.com/america-isnt-tracking-terrorists-middle-163906661.html
-
-
Been tellin' ya'll, we've been at War for years . . .
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login