Skip to content

▪︎ United Football League, the UFL is back !

The Browns Board
16 11 1.1k
  • sydS syd

    im watching the ladies tourney. Lsu just beat  ucla . well you know they  want a lsu  iowa match  up

    C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @syd said:

    im watching the ladies tourney. Lsu just beat  ucla . well you know they  want a lsu  iowa match  up

    I can't care less about basketball, except for the women's college teams. A couple of those teams are bigger and play a good bit of basketball hockey, like Ohio State getting beat by a team that kept sending them to the floor...

    We watch the women's college teams a lot. Great stuff. Sorry Ohio State lost, as always.

    Caitlin Clark ROCKS ! the LSU game will be amazing. Angel Reese, is just seeming to be trouble, with her head not screwed on right.

    Iowa can't let lsu rough them up and take them out of their game. That is what it seems happened to Ohio State.

  • Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #7

    I can't stand Angel Reese, and "America's Basketball Sweetheart" Caitlin Clark is a flopping, whiny crybaby. 

    So go South Carolina. ?

  • I can't stand Angel Reese, and "America's Basketball Sweetheart" Caitlin Clark is a flopping, whiny crybaby. 

    So go South Carolina. ?

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #8

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't stand Angel Reese, and "America's Basketball Sweetheart" Caitlin Clark is a flopping, whiny crybaby. 

    So go South Carolina. ?

    Some people just love them some white pocket passer types whether it's a Lady Hawkeyes point guard/shooting guard or a cement shoe'd NFL QB. 

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #9

    I like it.  Entertaining to watch and a good idea to help the players with the ability to showcase.

  • I like it.  Entertaining to watch and a good idea to help the players with the ability to showcase.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @ballpeen said:

    I like it.  Entertaining to watch and a good idea to help the players with the ability to showcase.

    Hopefully it's a good game.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Watched a little bit while grilling for Easter. Pretty enjoyable, but the kickoff was wonky. Of the 5 or so kickoff returns I saw, they all made it to the 40+ yard line. They were not using the new kickoff system the NFL will either, I thought they were. But definitely some good talent, wasn't amateur hour.

  • I can't stand Angel Reese, and "America's Basketball Sweetheart" Caitlin Clark is a flopping, whiny crybaby. 

    So go South Carolina. ?

    Bob806B Bob806 wrote on last edited by Bob806
    #12

    @dutch-oven said:

    I can't stand Angel Reese, and "America's Basketball Sweetheart" Caitlin Clark is a flopping, whiny crybaby. 

    So go South Carolina. ?

    Angel Reese is a goof, but looks great in a bikini!!

  • AxeA Axe wrote on last edited by Axe
    #13

    It's football, and it's on TV so I'm there!

    Actually it was a little better product than I was expecting.  You don't see olinemen hauling in 40 yd td passes from the punter everyday 😁

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #14

    Clark is the 3 point maker from Steph Curry range. Fun to watch her just throw them in or make pinpoint passes if over covered.

  • VamboV Vambo wrote on last edited by
    #15

  • sydS syd wrote on last edited by
    #16