Barbie review
-
I met her at the Waffle House. Her box smelled like Newports.
C-
I just saw two Barbie reviews back to back. Thought I would chime in.
-
I met her at the Waffle House. Her box smelled like Newports.
C-
I just saw two Barbie reviews back to back. Thought I would chime in.
I met her at the Waffle House. Her box smelled like Newports.
C-
I just saw two Barbie reviews back to back. Thought I would chime in.
Newports sounds great. Can of Sardines not so much.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login