Lincolns, Made in China?
-
I believe they are pronounced āRincolnā in Asia.Ā
-
I believe they are pronounced āRincolnā in Asia.Ā
I believe they are pronounced āRincolnā in Asia.Ā
Theres a joke regarding that.
Many rich Japanese men have cataracts.
Many drive rincons too.
In fact my wife who is Asian wants one of those Catarac Escalades....or ratherĀ Escarades.
-
I always wondered why they would name a car something that would be difficult to pronounceā¦like Corolla. ?
-
I always wondered why they would name a car something that would be difficult to pronounceā¦like Corolla. ?
I always wondered why they would name a car something that would be difficult to pronounceā¦like Corolla. ?
My step dad had one in the early 70's.. it was a Lemon yellow wagon lol.. Ugliest car I ever saw!
-
I always wondered why they would name a car something that would be difficult to pronounceā¦like Corolla. ?
I always wondered why they would name a car something that would be difficult to pronounceā¦like Corolla. ?
https://www.howtopronounce.com/japanese/toyota-corolla
toyota corolla
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better š
Register Login

