Are the Browns Set at Linebacker heading into the Draft?
-
-
Thoughts on LB Payton Wilson, NC State with the 2nd round pick? Is that a legit spot for him?
He has some red flags, specifically his injury history, but man he's got some tools galore.
-
Thoughts on LB Payton Wilson, NC State with the 2nd round pick? Is that a legit spot for him?
He has some red flags, specifically his injury history, but man he's got some tools galore.
Thoughts on LB Payton Wilson, NC State with the 2nd round pick? Is that a legit spot for him?
He has some red flags, specifically his injury history, but man he's got some tools galore.
That injury history could push him back to our 1st draft slot. When you get home from work I just started a thread nobody will see until tonight about who do you think the Browns will pick at #54 overall?
-
Thoughts on LB Payton Wilson, NC State with the 2nd round pick? Is that a legit spot for him?
He has some red flags, specifically his injury history, but man he's got some tools galore.
Thoughts on LB Payton Wilson, NC State with the 2nd round pick? Is that a legit spot for him?
He has some red flags, specifically his injury history, but man he's got some tools galore.
Tomorrow night? I'll be back at home and settled in with the rest of the week off.
Looking at another group TBB film session.
Would be a great way for us to establish some better understanding of Payton's game.
-
Thoughts on LB Payton Wilson, NC State with the 2nd round pick? Is that a legit spot for him?
He has some red flags, specifically his injury history, but man he's got some tools galore.
Tomorrow night? I'll be back at home and settled in with the rest of the week off.
Looking at another group TBB film session.
Would be a great way for us to establish some better understanding of Payton's game.
Tomorrow night? I'll be back at home and settled in with the rest of the week off.
Looking at another group TBB film session.
Would be a great way for us to establish some better understanding of Payton's game.
Ok, I've never done this...
How do you do the thing you do regarding discord?
-
Tomorrow night? I'll be back at home and settled in with the rest of the week off.
Looking at another group TBB film session.
Would be a great way for us to establish some better understanding of Payton's game.
Ok, I've never done this...
How do you do the thing you do regarding discord?
How do you do the thing you do regarding discord?
A ton more straight forward than what I thought when I first started.
- Download and install discord. Preferably on a computer, laptop, tablet. Phone will work.
-Setup your name and password on it like you would a forum.
- I'll list a link here that takes you to TBB server. You can copy and paste it in the discord program, or the link itself *should* open it and take you right where you need to go.
- At that point, all you do is click on the discord voice channel and click "view stream"
- It'll take you to my desktop screen, you'll see and watch exactly what I'm watching and I'll handle it from there.
-
just for rotation, But for the right price I have heard his name tossed around
An Achilles tear limited Lawson's productivity in New York in terms of games played, but he rebounded from that with 49 pressures and 7.0 sacks in 2022 (11.9% pressure rate). The Jets essentially relegated Lawson to a backup role after a back injury last August, as he didn't record a sack and played just 98 snaps.
A healthy Lawson would be a good find for a team needing pass-rushing help.
-
Tomorrow night? I'll be back at home and settled in with the rest of the week off.
Looking at another group TBB film session.
Would be a great way for us to establish some better understanding of Payton's game.
Ok, I've never done this...
How do you do the thing you do regarding discord?
Ok, I've never done this...
How do you do the thing you do regarding discord?
The link to the discord server itself.
- Install the app
- setup your account
- click the link
If you don't have the app installed, it will try to run it from a webpage off of that link. Which I've never done before, but you're welcomed to try.
I'm on now and we'll be on throughout today as I relax and do some emails, paperwork and listen to music.
I'm cruising the entirety of the all-22 from Michigan v Bama watching JJ McCarthy on offense and Junior Coulson on defense.
-
-
Former 1st Rounder Worth a Flyer for Browns to Add LB Depth
That was an interesting article. It mentions the consideration/idea of using Jamal Adams exclusively as a LBer since that was the situational role he did best moving into the box as an extra LBer. However, it also talked about his inability to stay healthy. It makes sense because asking a 6-1 player only weighing 213 pounds to make a living playing LBer in the box is going to challenge the durability of a guy that has trouble staying healthy. All that said, he's really good against the run and it doesn't sound like he'll be expensive to sign. My guess is Schwartz would like this idea.
-
Former 1st Rounder Worth a Flyer for Browns to Add LB Depth
That was an interesting article. It mentions the consideration/idea of using Jamal Adams exclusively as a LBer since that was the situational role he did best moving into the box as an extra LBer. However, it also talked about his inability to stay healthy. It makes sense because asking a 6-1 player only weighing 213 pounds to make a living playing LBer in the box is going to challenge the durability of a guy that has trouble staying healthy. All that said, he's really good against the run and it doesn't sound like he'll be expensive to sign. My guess is Schwartz would like this idea.
That was an interesting article. It mentions the consideration/idea of using Jamal Adams exclusively as a LBer since that was the situational role he did best moving into the box as an extra LBer. However, it also talked about his inability to stay healthy. It makes sense because asking a 6-1 player only weighing 213 pounds to make a living playing LBer in the box is going to challenge the durability of a guy that has trouble staying healthy. All that said, he's really good against the run and it doesn't sound like he'll be expensive to sign. My guess is Schwartz would like this idea.
keep throwing more bodies in the lb room. I see no reason not to.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login