Skip to content

Something that alot of people overlook

The Browns Board
7 7 662
  • P pl4tinum wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Something that alot of people overlook is that this is entertainment -

    and it's SO FVCKING BORING! My lord, I could barely watch out of sheer boredom today.

    If I had season tickets I'd probably castrate myself just to pass the time during the game.

    This is probably the most boring I've seen us play since we came back into the league.

    I'd rather EXPECT us to get completely annihilated 35-3 every game and get excited when we do score a TD than expect/hope we'll win games.

    That St. Clair is a pile of junk, by the way.

  • Y youtubeking1111 wrote on last edited by
    #2

    I say this with complete honesty, not at all attempting to be funny,

    BUT, I HAVE HONESTLY SEEN MORE EXCITING MIDDLE SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES

    take that, think about it, and then try and tell me that I am not right. HOW MANY F*CKING FIELD GOALS DO I HAVE TO WATCH BEFORE I GET A TOUCHDOWN?? at least in middle school football they have to go for it since they don't have any kickers.

    F*CK this organization

  • K kbndawg wrote on last edited by
    #3

    When is the last time this team has been exciting to watch?

  • When is the last time this team has been exciting to watch?

    B beefjerky wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @kbndawg said:

    When is the last time this team has been exciting to watch?

    2007

  • Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Another thing overlooked.

    Andra Davis 10 tackles tonight.

    I'm glad we brought in Barton. & Bowens. Davis had more tackles than both of them tonight.

  • D damajuki wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Not hard to tackle a statue, Leg.

    He never got to play AGAINST Jamal last year.

  • Another thing overlooked.

    Andra Davis 10 tackles tonight.

    I'm glad we brought in Barton. & Bowens. Davis had more tackles than both of them tonight.

    R RestinPeace wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @legacy-fan said:

    Another thing overlooked.

    Andra Davis 10 tackles tonight.

    I'm glad we brought in Barton. & Bowens. Davis had more tackles than both of them tonight.

    Davis looked good against the Bengirls as well. Really stunning.