Skip to content

Who Are The Browns Going To Pick at #54?

The Browns Board
62 11 2.8k
  • @ballpeen said:

    Berry seems to draft a year ahead.  We may be deeper at guard today, maybe not so much next year.  We also have next year needs at DT.  We very well could go that way.

    Aside from your points, I'd be surprised if he didn't draft a DB somewhere in this draft.

    Dutch OvenD Dutch Oven wrote on last edited by
    #61

    @flugel said:

    Aside from your points, I'd be surprised if he didn't draft a DB somewhere in this draft.

    That is always a solid prediction when Berry is involved. 

  • OrionO Orion wrote on last edited by
    #62
    Texans are signing former Browns free-agent linebacker Jacob Phillips to a one-year deal, per source.
    -------------
    He never really did much for us.  I'm figuring that we'll draft a LB'er somewhere in the draft.