Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. OT: NFL rule I did not know..

OT: NFL rule I did not know..

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
3 Posts 2 Posters 704 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • NebBrownsFan N
    • 369 Posts
    • 0 Reputation
    N NebBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Was watching a game today (not sure which one) and saw something I didn't know about.

    Did you know that on a punt, if the PR calls for a fair catch and the ball bounces off his hands but doesn't hit the ground, the kicking team cannot recover it out of the air? It is interference with the PR to do that and the ball is awarded to the receiving team and a penalty marked off.

    Anyway, just some trivia I'd never seen before. 😁

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • playerjdd P
      • 360 Posts
      • 1 Reputation
      P playerjdd wrote on last edited by
      #2

      yeah i saw that happen in the texans vs titans game. What a game unlike a team that has a brown color. I just dont get why we cant build a winner. I admire the texans cause you can see that they improve every year.

      N 1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • P playerjdd

        yeah i saw that happen in the texans vs titans game. What a game unlike a team that has a brown color. I just dont get why we cant build a winner. I admire the texans cause you can see that they improve every year.

        NebBrownsFan N
        • 369 Posts
        • 0 Reputation
        N NebBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @playerjdd said:

        yeah i saw that happen in the texans vs titans game. What a game unlike a team that has a brown color. I just dont get why we cant build a winner. I admire the texans cause you can see that they improve every year.

        I think it has something to do with an owner that is passionate about American football. At least that is where it starts. It also helps that the NFL gave them a LOT of time to put their organization together before having to hit the field. But the Browns should have overcome that disadvantage by now so there really is no excuse for the year-in and year-out failure of this franchise.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply

        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

        Register Login
        Reply
        • Reply as topic
        Log in to reply
        • Oldest to Newest
        • Newest to Oldest
        • Most Votes


        Theme
        • System
        • Light
        • Dark
        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

        • First post
          Last post
        0
        • Forums
        • Recent
        • Popular
        • Users
        • Donate