I'll tell you the moment we lost this game...
-
No, it wasn't the non-existent D in the second half. No, it wasn't the first time starter getting antsy at the end. No, it wasn't the A-hole (take your pick) on the sideline sending in a stupid call.
It was the frickin NFL Network! That's right, I'm calling it a conspiracy! Coming out of a commercial break in the 4th, those jackasses just had to show "The Drive." First play back from commercial.... yep. 93 yard drive (in one play) for a td. Coincidence?
I'm glad as I was at the game and didn't realize that happened. I may have broke something.
We need to exorcise this demon. Last night was the perfect opportunity.
-
I'd say it was when Quinn whistled one over Winslow's head on 4th and 1.
-
Sorry. Had to lighten it up for a second. Big breath. I'm ok now.
I'm sure you would lumpy. Granted it wasn't a great throw. But all he did was mimic what he saw his predecessor and mentor do in those situations
-
We lost the game because we have a bunch of faggots on defense who would rather be at home playing video games than playing their hearts out on defense for 70,000 fans paying $7.00 a beer. There is absolutely no heart on that defense. None.
We finally got a QB who kept his team in it all game instead of crumbling in one half or the other. We had a QB who kept scoring while the other team was coming back. And the defense still found a way to lose the game. This was their worst game in a long time. There's no defending this defense anymore, WPB.
-
Something else interesting I saw while watching the tape today.
The only team in the NFL without a TD in the final 2 minutes of a half? yeeesh. That means Oakland has, KC has, Cincinatti has. Not Cleveland.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login