■ ? The Official 2024 NFL Draft ✔️ Day 2 Thread <-- RIGHT HERE !
-
but from what I saw he looks to be the best A&M Edge since Myles.
I'd put more stock into these words if you hadn't been so off the mark on your previous pimping's of A&M players that fell wildly short of your hype.
I'd put more stock into these words if you hadn't been so off the mark on your previous pimping's of A&M players that fell wildly short of your hype.
If you discount Myles whom I pimped after year one at A&M. I put him up as redemption for JFF and his substance dependence problems which no one seemed to understand until he was with the Browns.
-
Day 2 Parking Lot Tailgate update..? (just returned to grounds)
Fun Stuff that should get TV eyes...
Picture yourself in a 8 level Detroit downtown Parking garage. Karaoke boombox echoing to Bob Seger "Working on the Night Moves" heard for blocks
Classic fun, from 1500 NFL karaoke tailgaters ! Rock'in Robert is back in the house for Day 2 ! LET IT ROCK !
-
-
I would like Adonai Mitchell, Texas please. - Pats need wr.
I'd be shocked if he's not drafted within the next 21 selections. The good news is there will probably promising WRs like Brenden Rice, Devontez Walker, Jamari Thrash available. I got a sick feeling the LT from Yale will be gone at this time so a good WR would be awesome.
-
I would like Adonai Mitchell, Texas please. - Pats need wr.
I'd be shocked if he's not drafted within the next 21 selections. The good news is there will probably promising WRs like Brenden Rice, Devontez Walker, Jamari Thrash available. I got a sick feeling the LT from Yale will be gone at this time so a good WR would be awesome.
-
If anyone needs a stream to watch The Draft, I'll be running it off my discord.
-
New official thread?
-
Slowly getting closer to #54.
-
So Cooper is the 1st LB off the board despite tia saying no way. LOL!
-
Hey Tom, your Yale guy is still sitting there.?
-
-
-
Really thought it might be Colson
-
Really thought it might be Colson
We signed LBs in free agency.
-
-
My picks are in..
Junior Colston
Payton Wilson
Troy Franklin
Kingsley Suamataia
Call it Berry
Browns Pick #54 DT Michael Hall Jr Buckeye
-
Needs A LOT of work
Love me some Mikey Hall, love Buckeyes staying home. I question the price paid at #54 for a rookie 3 tech with some previous health issues.
I've got 2 TVs going, DRAFT & Guardiajns going.
If anyone is interested in an MLB update ..... Kwan led the game off with a solo HR that was it.
ATL 6 - 1 bottom 8. The Braves pitching took over. Top 9 now.
Back to the NFL DRAFT folks.
..... edit add ...... ATL 6 CLE 2, final score.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
