● ? The Official 2024 NFL Draft ✔️ Day 3 Thread <-- RIGHT HERE <--
-
Speaking of BYU...
Drinking coffee and farting around on the laptop with ESPN on... 30 for 30 Bears 1985 show on now.
It never ceases to amaze me that Jim McMahon went to BYU... makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. ?
That was a fun team to watch, I turned 10 during the season.
-
Speaking of BYU...
Drinking coffee and farting around on the laptop with ESPN on... 30 for 30 Bears 1985 show on now.
It never ceases to amaze me that Jim McMahon went to BYU... makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. ?
That was a fun team to watch, I turned 10 during the season.
Speaking of BYU...
Drinking coffee and farting around on the laptop with ESPN on... 30 for 30 Bears 1985 show on now.
It never ceases to amaze me that Jim McMahon went to BYU... makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. ?
That was a fun team to watch, I turned 10 during the season.
Who could forget this classic? Most of these guys were just plum awful at rapping.
-
Reminds me of the Browns songs that came starting a year later...
-
Speaking of BYU...
Drinking coffee and farting around on the laptop with ESPN on... 30 for 30 Bears 1985 show on now.
It never ceases to amaze me that Jim McMahon went to BYU... makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. ?
That was a fun team to watch, I turned 10 during the season.
Speaking of BYU...
Drinking coffee and farting around on the laptop with ESPN on... 30 for 30 Bears 1985 show on now.
It never ceases to amaze me that Jim McMahon went to BYU... makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. ?
That was a fun team to watch, I turned 10 during the season.
I think it was the best "one season" team I ever saw. They truly destroyed everybody except the Dolphins on MNF.
-
As with all great teams, built on the DL - a DL where every single player made the Hall of Fame!
Fun Fact: Richard Perry made the WWE (pro wrestling) hall of fame rather than the pro football hall of fame. The other 3 [Hampton, Dent, McMichael] are of course in the football HoF.
-
This might be a real good RB to keep around. I'll post his stats in a few minutes but I heard he had some nagging injuries at BYU so he started the last 3 games and had over 100 yards rushing in each of those games. In 2022, he had over 1000 yards rushing for UNLV. I like his frame at 6-3 240 lbs.
Career Stats
Top line below is BYU 2023 2nd line is UNLV 2022CAR YDS AVG TD LNG REC YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST 101 485 4.8 1 36 7 33 4.7 0 12 0 0 209 1,011 4.8 9 66 23 125 5.4 1 22 0 0 2 41 20.5 1 34 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 5 10 2.0 0 4 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 Career Stats
Top line below is BYU 2023 2nd line is UNLV 2022CAR YDS AVG TD LNG REC YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST 101 485 4.8 1 36 7 33 4.7 0 12 0 0 209 1,011 4.8 9 66 23 125 5.4 1 22 0 0 2 41 20.5 1 34 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 5 10 2.0 0 4 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 If he is an effective 3rd down blocker and /or ST player, he might make the team. One of the things the pros looked at with A&M's LB Cooper is that he was involved in more than 500 ST plays in his career.
-
Speaking of BYU...
Drinking coffee and farting around on the laptop with ESPN on... 30 for 30 Bears 1985 show on now.
It never ceases to amaze me that Jim McMahon went to BYU... makes me giggle like a schoolgirl. ?
That was a fun team to watch, I turned 10 during the season.
Who could forget this classic? Most of these guys were just plum awful at rapping.
Who could forget this classic? Most of these guys were just plum awful at rapping.
lost alot of money on that day,I bet N.E to cover
-
Who could forget this classic? Most of these guys were just plum awful at rapping.
lost alot of money on that day,I bet N.E to cover
-
This might be a real good RB to keep around. I'll post his stats in a few minutes but I heard he had some nagging injuries at BYU so he started the last 3 games and had over 100 yards rushing in each of those games. In 2022, he had over 1000 yards rushing for UNLV. I like his frame at 6-3 240 lbs.
Career Stats
Top line below is BYU 2023 2nd line is UNLV 2022CAR YDS AVG TD LNG REC YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST 101 485 4.8 1 36 7 33 4.7 0 12 0 0 209 1,011 4.8 9 66 23 125 5.4 1 22 0 0 2 41 20.5 1 34 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 5 10 2.0 0 4 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 Career Stats
Top line below is BYU 2023 2nd line is UNLV 2022CAR YDS AVG TD LNG REC YDS AVG TD LNG FUM LST 101 485 4.8 1 36 7 33 4.7 0 12 0 0 209 1,011 4.8 9 66 23 125 5.4 1 22 0 0 2 41 20.5 1 34 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 5 10 2.0 0 4 0 0 0.0 0 0 0 0 Teach him how to handle a snap and have him do the QB sneaks. John Kelly's replacement on the PS?
-
What was the spread? I'd guess the Bears were at least 10 or so point favorites.
i think it was around 40, N.E scored first with a field goal. and as i remember that was it. I think the bears won by 50. what ever it was i just remember shooting pool by myself in self loathing
-
How about Ohio State's TE Cade Stover reuniting with CJ Stroud in Houston?
Gumby celebrates his 61st birthday today ? I'm taking today off
Wo-men forget nothing... Deferring to Mary K Cabbage
Still absorbing it all in w/flight back to NC tonight. Check back in Monday, in short
Let's all agree, Berry/FO started & left this draft as the dead last team (32nd) in 2024 draft capital. Sure we can all second guess the picks... I had My moments...
Trade back little for Mike Hall or Junior Colson ?
LB Payton Wilson at 85? (local favorite goes to Shitz'burgh? ?)
Why take a 7th rd. corner,when 4 picks later, FSU TE Jaheim Bell may fill a higher depth need ?
Ya see? (take all your ? off)
Later studs !
-
How about Ohio State's TE Cade Stover reuniting with CJ Stroud in Houston?
Gumby celebrates his 61st birthday today ? I'm taking today off
Wo-men forget nothing... Deferring to Mary K Cabbage
Still absorbing it all in w/flight back to NC tonight. Check back in Monday, in short
Let's all agree, Berry/FO started & left this draft as the dead last team (32nd) in 2024 draft capital. Sure we can all second guess the picks... I had My moments...
Trade back little for Mike Hall or Junior Colson ?
LB Payton Wilson at 85? (local favorite goes to Shitz'burgh? ?)
Why take a 7th rd. corner,when 4 picks later, FSU TE Jaheim Bell may fill a higher depth need ?
Ya see? (take all your ? off)
Later studs !
Gumby celebrates his 61st birthday today ? I'm taking today off
Wo-men forget nothing... Deferring to Mary K Cabbage
Still absorbing it all in w/flight back to NC tonight. Check back in Monday, in short
Let's all agree, Berry/FO started & left this draft as the dead last team (32nd) in 2024 draft capital. Sure we can all second guess the picks... I had My moments...
Trade back little for Mike Hall or Junior Colson ?
LB Payton Wilson at 85? (local favorite goes to Shitz'burgh? ?)
Why take a 7th rd. corner,when 4 picks later, FSU TE Jaheim Bell may fill a higher depth need ?
Ya see? (take all your ? off)
Later studs !
eh, I still think it was a solid draft
happy b day man
-
Completely off topic, but I was given a month of free EA play. If anybody wants to get a game of Madden in - holla.
-
Who could forget this classic? Most of these guys were just plum awful at rapping.
lost alot of money on that day,I bet N.E to cover
-
Wow. You’re older than l thought you were. Your youthfulness jumps off the screen. Unless you were placing bets as an 8 year old, which, if so, that’s pretty cool.
lol close I was 20
-
What was the spread? I'd guess the Bears were at least 10 or so point favorites.
i think it was around 40, N.E scored first with a field goal. and as i remember that was it. I think the bears won by 50. what ever it was i just remember shooting pool by myself in self loathing
i think it was around 40, N.E scored first with a field goal. and as i remember that was it. I think the bears won by 50. what ever it was i just remember shooting pool by myself in self loathing
Oh, I got you beat there. Bet a two game baseball parlay, won the first one and had about a 9 run lead early in the 2nd one. Treated myself to a real Vegas steak dinner with a little over half the expected winnings. Came back to collect and not only did those bastards lose me the bet money, but I was out the steak dinner money too. I still beat myself over the head for that bonehead decision. Never pick up your winnings before they are actually won.?
-
Completely off topic, but I was given a month of free EA play. If anybody wants to get a game of Madden in - holla.
-
Really?! My son-in-law is a programmer for EA. I'm gonna have to ask him if he can get me some free play on some of their stuff.
Tell him their game mechanics are trash and need to be fixed.
-
How about Ohio State's TE Cade Stover reuniting with CJ Stroud in Houston?
Gumby celebrates his 61st birthday today ? I'm taking today off
Wo-men forget nothing... Deferring to Mary K Cabbage
Still absorbing it all in w/flight back to NC tonight. Check back in Monday, in short
Let's all agree, Berry/FO started & left this draft as the dead last team (32nd) in 2024 draft capital. Sure we can all second guess the picks... I had My moments...
Trade back little for Mike Hall or Junior Colson ?
LB Payton Wilson at 85? (local favorite goes to Shitz'burgh? ?)
Why take a 7th rd. corner,when 4 picks later, FSU TE Jaheim Bell may fill a higher depth need ?
Ya see? (take all your ? off)
Later studs !
Gumby celebrates his 61st birthday today ? I'm taking today off
Wo-men forget nothing... Deferring to Mary K Cabbage
Still absorbing it all in w/flight back to NC tonight. Check back in Monday, in short
Let's all agree, Berry/FO started & left this draft as the dead last team (32nd) in 2024 draft capital. Sure we can all second guess the picks... I had My moments...
Trade back little for Mike Hall or Junior Colson ?
LB Payton Wilson at 85? (local favorite goes to Shitz'burgh? ?)
Why take a 7th rd. corner,when 4 picks later, FSU TE Jaheim Bell may fill a higher depth need ?
Ya see? (take all your ? off)
Later studs !
Happy Birthday Old Man! We have plenty of time to talk about our draft - as long as we don't forget now that we're both in our early 60s.... Your buddy Flugel was Class of 82 (high school).
Wait til you see the film clip Syd shared about our last draft pick. Football Wood Factor: Balsa to Sequoia.
-
Really?! My son-in-law is a programmer for EA. I'm gonna have to ask him if he can get me some free play on some of their stuff.
Tell him their game mechanics are trash and need to be fixed.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login