● ? The Official 2024 NFL Draft ✔️ Day 3 Thread <-- RIGHT HERE <--
-
Don’t get this pick at all
-
-
I don't think he's any better than the guys already in the room, but you draft one for the same reason OSU brought in Howard and Bama brought in Buchner last season to the qb rooms.. to ensure the group is giving 100.
-
-
Thrash!!!
-
slot speed guy ?
liked Thrash in ACC.. He can give us a Jordan Addison lite look out of the slot.. He's faster than David Bell at 4.46 40 speed. explodes well getting out of trash to get up field.
I like the pick...
Berry might have had to deal quick on clock when philly took LB Trotter jr the pick before?
-
Thrash!!!
Thrash!!!
Yeah, nothin' wrong with that name. C'mon Thrash! Give 'em a Thrashing!!
-
slot speed guy ?
liked Thrash in ACC.. He can give us a Jordan Addison lite look out of the slot.. He's faster than David Bell at 4.46 40 speed. explodes well getting out of trash to get up field.
I like the pick...
Berry might have had to deal quick on clock when philly took LB Trotter jr the pick before?
-
Draft tracker .... from ABJ ....
What picks do the Browns have in the 2024 NFL draft today?
-
Round 5: No. 156 (from Philad.elphia through Arizona) ... Jaman Thrash from Louisville a speedy WR/ SLOT guy.
▪︎--> The Browns addressed the wide receiver position in the draft by selecting Louisville's Jamari Thrash with the 156th pick in the draft.
In one season at Louisville, Thrash had 63 receptions for 858 yards and six touchdowns. Prior to his season at Louisville, Thrash went to Georgia Southern. Thrash ran the 40-yard dash in 4.46 seconds.
- Round 6: No. 206 (from Baltimore)
- Round 7: No. 227 (from Tennessee)
- Round 7: No. 243
Who have the Browns drafted earlier in 2024?
- Round 2: No. 54 - Mike Hall Jr., DT, Ohio State
- Round 3: No. 85 - Zak Zinter, G, Michigan
-
Round 5: No. 156 (from Philad.elphia through Arizona) ... Jaman Thrash from Louisville a speedy WR/ SLOT guy.
-
-
5th round is Lottery ticket at a position where depth is needed. And 4.4 speed.
We could see a ton of roster movement at this position after next season.
-
-
-
So why didn't he take Malik Washington? This was a bad pick IMO.
I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash
-
-
-
So why didn't he take Malik Washington? This was a bad pick IMO.
I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash
I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash
And Daniel Jeremiah had him as a late 3rd rounder. I trust him more that most boards. And speed does nothing if you don't have sure hands and YAC which Washington has I believe. You just need a #4 who gets open for 1st downs twitching in behind the others.
-
I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash
And Daniel Jeremiah had him as a late 3rd rounder. I trust him more that most boards. And speed does nothing if you don't have sure hands and YAC which Washington has I believe. You just need a #4 who gets open for 1st downs twitching in behind the others.
And Daniel Jeremiah had him as a late 3rd rounder. I trust him more that most boards. And speed does nothing if you don't have sure hands and YAC which Washington has I believe. You just need a #4 who gets open for 1st downs twitching in behind the others.
Brendon Rice with pick 206
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login