Skip to content

● ?  The Official 2024 NFL Draft  ✔️  Day 3 Thread <-- RIGHT HERE  <--

The Browns Board
134 14 3.1k
  • I don't think he's any better than the guys already in the room, but you draft one for the same reason OSU brought in Howard and Bama brought in Buchner last season to the qb rooms.. to ensure the group is giving 100.

  • ~ AND ~  The  Cleveland BROWNS  surrounding picks....... 

    Washington and Washington State ?  ( expand for better view )

    Screenshot_2024-04-27_151500.jpg

  • Thrash!!!

  • sydS syd

    slot speed guy ?

    @syd said:

    slot speed guy ?

    liked Thrash in ACC.. He can give us a Jordan Addison lite look out of the slot.. He's faster than David Bell at 4.46 40 speed. explodes well getting out of trash to get up field.

    I like the pick...   

    Berry might have had to deal quick on clock when philly took LB Trotter jr the pick before? 

  • Thrash!!!

    @ibleedbrown said:

    Thrash!!!

    Yeah, nothin' wrong with that name.  C'mon Thrash!  Give 'em a Thrashing!!

  • @syd said:

    slot speed guy ?

    liked Thrash in ACC.. He can give us a Jordan Addison lite look out of the slot.. He's faster than David Bell at 4.46 40 speed. explodes well getting out of trash to get up field.

    I like the pick...   

    Berry might have had to deal quick on clock when philly took LB Trotter jr the pick before? 

    @gumby73 said:

    Berry might have had to deal quick on clock when philly took LB Trotter jr the pick before? 

    I was wondering myself

  • Draft tracker ....  from ABJ ....

    What picks do the Browns have in the 2024 NFL draft today?

    • Round 5: No. 156 (from Philad.elphia through Arizona) ...  Jaman Thrash  from  Louisville  a  speedy  WR/ SLOT guy.  

      ▪︎--> The Browns addressed the wide receiver position in the draft by selecting Louisville's Jamari Thrash with the 156th pick in the draft.

      In one season at Louisville, Thrash had 63 receptions for 858 yards and six touchdowns. Prior to his season at Louisville, Thrash went to Georgia Southern. Thrash ran the 40-yard dash in 4.46 seconds.

    • Round 6: No. 206 (from Baltimore)
    • Round 7: No. 227 (from Tennessee)
    • Round 7: No. 243

    Who have the Browns drafted earlier in 2024?

  • sydS syd

    @gumby73 said:

    Berry might have had to deal quick on clock when philly took LB Trotter jr the pick before? 

    I was wondering myself

    @syd said:

    I was wondering myself

    So why didn't he take Malik Washington? This was a bad pick IMO.

  • 5th round is Lottery ticket at a position where depth is needed.  And 4.4 speed. 

    We could see a ton of roster movement at this position after next season.  

  • is Jerry's kid gonna get  drafted today

  • @syd said:

    I was wondering myself

    So why didn't he take Malik Washington? This was a bad pick IMO.

    @texasag1969 said:

    So why didn't he take Malik Washington? This was a bad pick IMO.

    I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash

  • If you're thinking our picks suck? I can hand my phone over to a few of these Falcons/Vikings fans for some fun postings 😆 

    draft 'process'

  • Jeopardy question today .....

    BROWNS PICK  #206 on  #191 now =  how long to wait ? 

  • sydS syd

    @texasag1969 said:

    So why didn't he take Malik Washington? This was a bad pick IMO.

    I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash

    @syd said:

    I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash

    And Daniel Jeremiah had him as a late 3rd rounder. I trust him more that most boards. And speed does nothing if you don't have sure hands and YAC which Washington has I believe. You just need a #4 who gets open for 1st downs twitching in behind the others.

  • @syd said:

    I saw a big board that had Washington one spot below Thrash

    And Daniel Jeremiah had him as a late 3rd rounder. I trust him more that most boards. And speed does nothing if you don't have sure hands and YAC which Washington has I believe. You just need a #4 who gets open for 1st downs twitching in behind the others.

    @texasag1969 said:

    And Daniel Jeremiah had him as a late 3rd rounder. I trust him more that most boards. And speed does nothing if you don't have sure hands and YAC which Washington has I believe. You just need a #4 who gets open for 1st downs twitching in behind the others.

    Brendon Rice with pick  206

  • Jeopardy question today .....

    BROWNS PICK  #206 on  #191 now =  how long to wait ? 

    @mjp28 said:

    Jeopardy question today .....

    BROWNS PICK  #206 on  #191 now =  how long to wait ? 

    HINT :  Only -6- spots to go !

    .... edit ....   Only -4- to go.   And Round 7 should go fast.

    .... ALSO ....  CLE  in ATL  at 7:20 pm tonight in MLB.

  • @mjp28 said:

    Jeopardy question today .....

    BROWNS PICK  #206 on  #191 now =  how long to wait ? 

    HINT :  Only -6- spots to go !

    .... edit ....   Only -4- to go.   And Round 7 should go fast.

    .... ALSO ....  CLE  in ATL  at 7:20 pm tonight in MLB.

    @mjp28 said:

    HINT :  Only -6- spots to go !

    .... edit ....   Only -4- to go.   And Round 7 should go fast.

    .... ALSO ....  CLE  in ATL  at 7:20 pm tonight in MLB.

    HINT 2 :  ROUND 7,  BROWNS  picks  7 (227)  and  23 (243). The end guys & gals.

  • Walterfootball:

    Mississippi State image Nathaniel Watson, ILB/OLB, Mississippi State
    Height: 6-2. Weight: 244.
    40 Time: 4.63.
    Projected Round (2024): 4-6.

    4/23/24: In 2023, Watson was a tackling machine for the Bulldogs, recording 137 stops. He made a lot of splash plays as well, notching 10 sacks, two forced fumbles, an interception and two passes defended. Watson played well in 2022 too, totaling 113 tackles, six sacks and an interception. He is an intriguing linebacker with run-defense and pass-rush potential. Watson had a solid week at the Senior Bowl.