Capitoltrades.com
-
Rumor has it this is a site that tells which stocks us politicians are purchasing the most. Just in case.
WSS
-
We should just ban them all from trading.Â
Amazing this group couldn't come to an agreement on that because AOC was part of the group pushing the issue.Â
-
Rumor has it this is a site that tells which stocks us politicians are purchasing the most. Just in case.
WSS
Rumor has it this is a site that tells which stocks us politicians are purchasing the most. Just in case.
WSS
It is. Our politicians enrich themselves and make sure you can’t do what they do.Â
-
We should just ban them all from trading.Â
Amazing this group couldn't come to an agreement on that because AOC was part of the group pushing the issue.Â
We should just ban them all from trading.Â
Amazing this group couldn't come to an agreement on that because AOC was part of the group pushing the issue.Â
I can't think of many politicians who have enriched themselves more than aoc.
But there are dozens if not hundreds of ways for politicians to line their pockets. Good luck trying to write a vow of poverty into the constitution.
WSS
-
We should just ban them all from trading.Â
Amazing this group couldn't come to an agreement on that because AOC was part of the group pushing the issue.Â
I can't think of many politicians who have enriched themselves more than aoc.
But there are dozens if not hundreds of ways for politicians to line their pockets. Good luck trying to write a vow of poverty into the constitution.
WSS
I can't think of many politicians who have enriched themselves more than aoc.
But there are dozens if not hundreds of ways for politicians to line their pockets. Good luck trying to write a vow of poverty into the constitution.
WSS
... Oh lord here we go. Making the point I referenced earlier.Â
Crazy to me there isn't universal support to remove the ability for politicians to trade and yet here we are.Â
-
I can't think of many politicians who have enriched themselves more than aoc.
But there are dozens if not hundreds of ways for politicians to line their pockets. Good luck trying to write a vow of poverty into the constitution.
WSS
... Oh lord here we go. Making the point I referenced earlier.Â
Crazy to me there isn't universal support to remove the ability for politicians to trade and yet here we are.Â
... Oh lord here we go. Making the point I referenced earlier.Â
Crazy to me there isn't universal support to remove the ability for politicians to trade and yet here we are.Â
Not crazy at all people enter politics for Glory Fame and profit. This is not the priesthood.
But I commend you on your ideals good luck Staffing the government with unpaid zealots.
WSS
-
... Oh lord here we go. Making the point I referenced earlier.Â
Crazy to me there isn't universal support to remove the ability for politicians to trade and yet here we are.Â
Not crazy at all people enter politics for Glory Fame and profit. This is not the priesthood.
But I commend you on your ideals good luck Staffing the government with unpaid zealots.
WSS
Not crazy at all people enter politics for Glory Fame and profit. This is not the priesthood.
But I commend you on your ideals good luck Staffing the government with unpaid zealots.
WSS
Not gonna typical Steve it today.Â
If you support Nancy Pelosi gaming the system then more power to you Steve.Â
If you want to protect your girl because there are other ways politicians can profit off of their position, then you do you.
I disagree and think we should start with removing their ability to trade. Seems fairly common sense. But I guess not for everyone.Â
-
Not crazy at all people enter politics for Glory Fame and profit. This is not the priesthood.
But I commend you on your ideals good luck Staffing the government with unpaid zealots.
WSS
Not gonna typical Steve it today.Â
If you support Nancy Pelosi gaming the system then more power to you Steve.Â
If you want to protect your girl because there are other ways politicians can profit off of their position, then you do you.
I disagree and think we should start with removing their ability to trade. Seems fairly common sense. But I guess not for everyone.Â
Not gonna typical Steve it today.Â
If you support Nancy Pelosi gaming the systemÂ
Typical Woody. Good luck on your quest.
WSS
-
PS if Nancy Pelosi committed a crime by all means prosecutor for it.
WSS
-
PS if Nancy Pelosi committed a crime by all means prosecutor for it.
WSS
PS if Nancy Pelosi committed a crime by all means prosecutor for it.
WSS
Bear in mind, I’m pretty disconnected from the ins and outs of this, but from what I took from it that insider trading is illegal for me or you. Martha Stewart is wealthy and even she went to the pokey for insider trading. Politicians are clearly doing something that is illegal for me or you. I lean more guillotine than “here’s millions of dollars” when it comes to our current class of politician.Â
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better đź’—
Register Login